Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on June 28, 2014
First tried this to help with poor circulation (cold feet). Checking my blood pressure 3 or more times weekly, was startled to see that it was a good 10 points (systolic) lower on average after a month or so. Had to stop one of my prescription meds because bp was getting really low as manifested by lightheadedness. Am off the calcium channel blocker and have cut in half the ACE inhibitor, all the while monitoring the bp. The circutol is actually a tad more expensive than the generic CCBs and ACE inhibitors I had been taking for years but I'm inclined to prefer the herbal - natto combo, personally. Can't wait to see how my cardiologist reacts, since this transformation has taken place between regular visits. Have had no side effects and have just about eliminated the orthostatic hypotension that accompanied conventional pharma treatment. Glad to share my experience if it benefits someone.
on April 15, 2010
I started taking this supplement three weeks ago, and am still taking the loading dose of 2 tablets twice a day in hopes of seeing my blood pressure finally begin to drop. However, so far my BP remains in the same range that it was at when I first began taking Circutol (borderline hypertension). I am a long-time believer in the benefits of holistic medicine, healthy diet, and taking personal responsibility for my own health and well-being, and accordingly, have been for some time now doing daily meditation, relaxation, and emotional release exercises in effort to lower my BP. But although I have kept my BP from going higher, I have not been able to lower it.
So when Circutol came on the market recently, I was hopeful that it would provide the extra boost that my circulatory system needed to help it return to its natural, healthy state, especially since I am loathe to start taking any of the standard BP medications, which have such dangerous side effects, and which do nothing to treat the underlying causes of high BP. Although I am disappointed that Circutol has not been helpful for me thus far, I am not willing to give up on it just yet. I gave it 3 stars because I believe in its potential, and it because it seems to be wprking so well for so many other people.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The directions on the bottle caution the user to take Circutol on an empty stomach, either at least 1/2 hr. before eating, or else at least 2 hrs. after eating. What the directions DO NOT mention however, (but which the EcoNugenics website does), is that Circutol must not be taken more than 2 hrs. before or after taking any other supplements. I did not realize this until a few days ago, when I was looking at the EcoNugenics website. Hopefully, now that I am no longer taking Circutol close to the time that I take my other supplements, I will start to see improvement in my BP soon!
on December 10, 2014
I started taking these for my high blood pressure. I wanted to get off of prescription drugs. After taking them for 2 months my blood pressure was in normal range. Very happy with this!
on December 3, 2012
I have used this product before and was amazed at the results. It took about a week for it to kick in but it helped lower my blood pressure a good 10 points on both. It also seemed to give me a sense of calm which I very much appreciated as I tend to run on a constant high. I will keep using this product as it did for me what the manufacturer claimed it would do.
on November 6, 2012
Thought I'd try this for my husband for heart/circulation reasons. Chose this product because I know the quality that goes into supplements made by Econugenics. (He also uses Pectasol-C and Prostacaid.) It seems to be working well as he hasn't had any further issues with blood clotting. And it gives me 'piece of mind' to have him take it.
on June 6, 2016
I'm not sure that I have received any benefits from this product but it also hasn't caused any negative effects. You do have to hold your nose when you open the bottle and take it because it smells like vomit.
on January 25, 2017
Circutol is a Good Product to help regulate High blood pressure ! I used it for 2 months Now.
on August 15, 2014
this product does just what I hoped for. used as directrd, I believe it keeps the A Fib at least at a level of comfort without use of the seriously scary bloodthiner that really ruined my July this year! Not back on it yet and probably will seek to avoid doing so if the Circutol keeps doing its job.
on July 13, 2015
As advertised and delivered as promised.
on August 29, 2016
garbage

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.