EcoPlus 728330 Eco 1584 Submersible Pump, 1638GPH
|Price:||$79.64 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1638 Gallons per hour; 245 watt motor
- Included fittings: two-.5" Barbed x 1" Threaded, 1" Barbed x 1" Threaded, two-.75" Barbed x 1" Threaded and 1" Barbed x 1.25" Threaded
- Suitable for installation on dry land for in-line use or submersibly into the water
- Pre-wired 175 inch 120v power cord
- Suitable for use in hydroponic systems, ponds, fresh and saltwater aquariums, fountains and filter systems
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Manufacturer Part Number||728330|
|Package Height||7 x 7.2 x 10.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||6.45 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
It has run dry in 100+ heat on the west side of the house for a couple of days while on vacation, and it's still working. It's been running in a frozen block of ice when it was down to 15 degrees one winter, and it's still working.
I had to remove the hard plastic filter cover to make it fit my fountain, and now I'm running it without even a filter, but it's still pumping water at a good rate.
I consistantly tried pump after pump in my outdoor fountain having them all die annually, if not more often. Little Giant, Cal pump and others would last 1, maybe 2 months before dying. This one has beat them all...not even close.
* Two male attachments for use with 1/2 in ID hose.
* One male attachment for use with 1/2 in ID hose and an airline.
* One male attachment for use with 3/8 in ID hose.
* One larger attachment/adapter that does not directly connect to the pump.
* The cord is 6 feet with a grounding line.
* The base has suction cups.
* The front plate pops off to reveal black filter medium and an intake.
According to the included manual, this pump is:
* 120V, 60Hz, .22A
* 158 GPH, 4 Ft max height
* 5.6x2.1x2.9 in size
So far so good I'll update my review if I experience any issues.
Update: It has been almost 2 years since I have been using this pump non stop with zero issues to report, I only stop it to clean out the debris from the blade.
Its has been 4 years since I bought this pump and it still works. Been running 24/7.
Please see uploaded pictures for more specification of this pump.
No missing parts.
Easy to assemble.
connector which covers the impeller is making me nervous. It is a quarter turn to remove it, and it turns too easily. After attaching
my 3/4" tube, moving the pump causes the tube to twist/turn, which in turn, twists the whole unit and it becomes unlocked. This
means it disengages and the pump will empty all the water from the tank (or as far down as you made your intake).
This issue alone makes it too risky to use. I may have to use aquarium silicone to keep it from moving.
Included are several 1/2" to hose barb sizes. Another big plus this pump has over others is that there is a (removable) internal filter - included. A lot of the pumps you see at "big box" stores require a separate AND external filter. Not this one. It's perfect. Moves a good amount of water and works perfect for what I'm using it for.
I highly recommend to purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Incredible pump! Strong and quiet, with a 3 prong grounded plug, a necessity in a submerged pump.
I had to remove the filter housing in order to fit my fountain, but... Read more
Great value works perfectly no fuss just like it says in the descriptionPublished 21 hours ago by Jonathan Miller
Bigger than expected but it really pumps a lot of water. It has a large filter on it and has been working flawlessly.Published 1 day ago by John
Great little pump for the fountain that runs our turtle squirts water out of his mouthPublished 4 days ago by Ann & Keith Mutz
Got this pump for home brewing to use with a wort chiller, after only 3 uses it just decided not to kick on. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Max