Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone.
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item.
- Zero deductible.
- Day-one coverage includes power surges.Full refund within the first 30 days if you're not satisfied; Fully transferable, cancel anytime.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
EcoPlus 728490 Eco 66 Submersible Pump, 75GPH
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5.75 watts power
- 75 Gallons per hour
- Comes with a 69 inch 120 volt cord
- The outlet is a press on fitting
- Includes fittings: .25" Barbed x Press On Threaded, .375" Barbed x Press On Threaded and .5" Barbed x Press On Threaded
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||4.7 x 3.8 x 5.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.9 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item EcoPlus 728490 Eco 66 Submersible Pump, 75GPH
Homasy 400GPH Submersible Pump 25W Fountain Water Pump with 5.9ft Power Cord, 2 Nozzles for Aquarium, Fish Tank, Pond, Statuary, Hydroponics
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cixi E-business||VicTsingDirect||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.8 x 5.8 x 4.7 in||1.9 x 4.8 x 2.4 in||2.7 x 4.7 x 3.3 in||3 x 6.1 x 4.5 in||2.05 x 3.66 x 2.46 in|
These submersible water pumps are great for everything from fountains to hydroponic systems. The pumps have an inside threaded fittings and the flow is non-adjustable. Powerful oil-free, rare earth rotor magnet. Ceramic shaft and bearing insures reliability. Trouble free one moving part. Strainer protects impeller from damage. Comes with a 120 volt cord. Include inlet and outlet fittings.
Top customer reviews
Long term reliability is still to be determined. Our waterfall/filter has about a 4' rise and the 2" line runs about 15' to the bottom of the filter/fall. When this one fails we will need to find one that has more power to operate the system better. We have had others over the years that performed better with about the same specifications but at 5000 GPH so I guess that makes the difference.
Overall a nice well made product that would be great for a smaller system..
But they stand behind their warranty unlike many spotty companies so if your gonna buy a pump I would recomend a eco pump. All pumps imo only go out within the first month or two and the ones that make it past the first two months will last for years with no problems even when ran 24/7. So if you have a company that will actually replace it within a year makes it worth every penny. My two cents lol.
Seems to work fine when submerged, but if you are looking for an inline pump, look elsewhere.
Update: looked at the 396 version today and the connection seems more secure; it has a much beefier O-ring.
Only downside is that this will not push water too far up hill. If it's on the floor next to my brew stand it won't work nearly as well as if it's within 2' vertically of the cooler. That's not a big deal, my ice bucket is on a table next to the brew pot anyway.
Most recent customer reviews
There is NO audible sound out of the pump which is submerged in a 5 gallon bucket...Read more
I am using it to pump pond water into a filtration system, you'll need to remove the pump cover to get to...Read more