Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
EcoRaider Bed Bug Killer Spray Jug, Green + Non-toxic, 100% Kill + Extended Protection, 128 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Entomological society of America: "The most effective natural bed bug killer"
- Field proven by usda public health pesticide program in public housing
- Kills adults, nymphs & eggs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, even resistant bed bugs
- Proven extended residual protection for two weeks
- Toxin-free and dermatologically safe
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EcoRaider eliminates bed bugs and their eggs fast while providing extended protection after the treatment.
#1 Top performance proven in a published university study
According to the Rutgers University independent study published in the Journal of Economic Entomology, after testing 12 products, EcoRaider was the only natural product that achieved 100% mortality of bed bugs. In that same study, EcoRaider was also the most effective product of all in eliminating bed bug eggs.
EcoRaider not only eliminates bed bugs fast and thoroughly on contact, it provides an extended dry residual for two weeks post treatment. Studies have shown that EcoRaider’s two-week aged dry residual is still 97% effective in eliminating bed bugs! Another published university study demonstrated that EcoRaider outperforms most top grade professional products.
- EcoRaider is a botanical-based insect neuron blocker that results in fast mortality target insects, but safe for children and pets.
- EcoRaider only contains ingredients that are generally recognized as safe. According to Product Safety Lab testing, EcoRaider causes none to minimal skin irritation.
- EcoRaider can be used in sensitive environments such as schools, clinics, health-care facilities and public areas.
Three-Step Easy Bed Bug Elimination!
- STEP1: PREPARATION Transfer linens, mattress covers and clothing in a poly bag to a tumble dryer. If care label allows, dry on the highest setting (140 °F) for 30 minutes.
- STEP2: TREAT BEDDING Spray all sides of the bed frame and head board; all edges and seams of the mattress and box spring; any edge, corner, joint, nook and cranny.
- STEP3: TREAT SURROUNDING Thoroughly spray the surrounding area including night stands, chairs and sofas; curtain folds, baseboards, crown moldings; edge of carpet and any cracks and crevices.
Compare with similar items
Watch demo video of how you can get rid of bed bug completely by using EcoRaider: (http://youtu.be/LKVsiOT1Dos). 1 gallon covers 1000 sqf by spraying
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is what you have to do: First, put all pillows, bedding, clothes, anything made of fabric, in the dryer for 45 min. and then store in a safe place in your home where there aren't any bed bugs. Or put in plastic garbage bags and then seal the bag with duct tape where you tied it closed. Then invest in a steamer that heats to at least 150 degrees - 200 is best. Regular carpet steamers don't do the trick because bed bugs can withstand up to 118 degree heat. Steam everything (cover outlets with plastic and tape around them so they don't get wet), and I mean EVERY DAMN THING. All the floors, window frames, baseboards, baseboard radiators (this probably doesn't need to be said, but DON'T steam electric baseboard heaters), door frames, wood or upholstered furniture (although you really should have gotten rid of that infested bed, couch, or chair and suffered until you can buy another one). Steam everything, then steam it again. Vacuum every single day, all the floors and upholstered furniture too. Be sure to empty the vacuum canister right away to prevent bugs from escaping back into your home. Take the canister outside and empty into a small plastic garbage bag and tie it closed. If it is a vacuum bag, toss it out. I know vacuum bags are expensive, but the cost is worth it. Do not think bed bugs cannot escape a vacuum. They can. Mop the floors with Pine Sol - it helps kill the bugs. If you'd bed is infested, get rid of it or buy a mattress cover made just for bed bugs. Seal the mattress and box spring and leave them covered for AT LEAST a year and a half. Books can also harbor bed bugs. Toss out the ones you aren't really going to read again and seal the books you wish to keep in plastic garbage bags and tape closed. Keep in there for one and a half to 2 yrs. After you have done all this, spray all the floors, furniture, etc., with Eco Raider. Then spray again a week later.
This is what we did, and a month ago the Orkin man did a thorough inspection and pronounced our home clean of bed bugs. It's been 5 weeks since I received a bed bug bite, and next week the new couch will arrive. You can get rid of the problem, but only if you are willing to do the work. And buy Eco Raider. Our Orkin man never heard of the stuff, so we showed him the bottle and after reading the ingredients he said, "Yep, that'll kill 'em." And it does, but not alone. Follow my advice and you'll be bug-free in a couple of weeks instead of months.
By KT_may on April 15, 2017
For my 300sf studio apartment, all told, I did end up using about 3 gallons. I sprayed very heavily and for a few weeks after they were gone, so I could have probably used less, but you'll definitely need to buy at least a gallon or two. I have wood floors and, while it doesn't stain, it is water-based, so it might water damage the wood if you use a lot of it.
Since it is non-toxic, you can spray this directly on your sheets. When you do that, it does mostly keep the bugs from biting you. It does smell strongly and takes a couple hours to dry, so don't spray your bed right before you go to sleep.
A word of warning: Order this from Amazon...it's usually available on 2-day Prime shipping...but if it's not available from Amazon for some reason (that happened to me once), don't bother trying to buy direct from the company's website. They were horrible to deal with...phone customer service was friendly but useless and I paid for expedited shipping and yet they sent it 10 days later. Great product, terrible company.
If you're reading this review, you must be dealing with this terrible problem. Just a word of inspiration...you CAN beat them. I know it seems truly terrible now, but this too shall pass. Things will get better. It's been three months since I last saw one (knock on wood). You're supposed to wait 4-6 weeks before declaring the all clear, so I can honestly say I've defeated them. But, that was one of the hardest things I have ever done, yet I'm also very proud of myself for being able to do it. (Sorry, I know that sounds dramatic, but it kind of was...)