Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.44 shipping
+ Free Shipping
EcoSMART Organic Garden Fungicide, 24 oz Ready-to-Spray Bottle
|Price:||$15.38 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Disease control for roses, flowers and shrubs.
- Prevents and controls black spot, rust, powdery mildew, blight and other common plant diseases.
- 100% organic insecticide.
- Completely safe to use around children and pets.
- Non-toxic will not contaminate ground water supplies.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Manufacturer Part Number||33118|
|Package Height||1.6 x 1.6 x 10.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.7 pounds|
Disease control for roses, flowers and shrubs. Prevents and controls black spot, rust, powdery mildew, blight and other common plant diseases.
The EcoSMART Difference
- EcoSMART is the world’s leading producer of organic pesticides and the only U.S. Supplier with a complete line of EPA exempt (25-b) products. All EcoSMART products are made from patented blended of essential plant oils, and have been extensively tested at many of the nation’s leading universities and independent research laboratories.
- All EcoSMART pesticides are child-safe and pet-safe…and contain pictures of children and pets on their labels.
- EcoSMART’s proprietary formulas are as effective as traditional synthetic pesticides but completely safe for people, pets and the environment.
- Patented technology kills fast; and is based on natural defenses that plants and trees use to protect themselves from insects and disease.
The Secret Behind the Science How EcoSMART Products Work
- Scientists have long known that plants produce the compounds called essential oils that provide natural defenses against insects and disease.
- Through years of research and development, EcoSMART scientists have identified and blended these natural compounds to create a line of highly effective, organic pesticides.
- EcoSMART’s patented blends of essential plant oils work by blocking specific neural pathways called Octopamine receptors…that only exist in insects.
- This causes immediate “know-down,” followed rapidly by the insect’s death. EcoSMART’s botanical formulas also have strong repellency characteristics, keeping new bugs out of the treated area.
- Mammals, birds and fish do not have receptors for Octopamine, so EcoSMART pesticides have no adverse effect on them.
The EcoSMART Success Story
EcoSMART is now the fastest growing pesticide brand in the United States. Here’s why…
- EcoSMART is The Safe Pesticide Brand, offering consumers a completely safe alternative at a time when concerns about pesticide safety have never been higher.
- EcoSMART is the only major supplier that is 100% committed to safe and natural pesticide alternatives. That’s all we do, while our competitors are primarily known for and focused on their synthetic pesticides brands.
- EcoSMART products are supported with aggressive consumer branding activities including traditional media advertising, internet marketing and social media. As the word spreads, demand for EcoSMART safe pesticides will continue to grow.
- EcoSMART products are as effective as traditional synthetic pesticides. Our technology has been proven effective in the highly demanding commercial, professional and agricultural markets for the past fifteen years.
All EcoSMART pesticides are child-safe and pet-safe!
Active Ingredients:Rosemary Oil ... 0.1%Thyme Oil ... 0.1%Clove Oil ... 0.1%Other Ingredients* ... 99.7%TOTAL:... 100%* Water, octadecenoic acid potassium salt, wintergreen oil, and lecithin.
Shake well before using.Read entire label and use accordingly.1. Turn nozzle to "spray" position before using.2. Hold sprayer 12 inches from foliage or surface being treated.3. Apply when conditions favor disease development or at first sign of disease infestation. Thoroughly cover all upper and lower plant surfaces until wet.4. Repeat treatment every 7 to 10 days, following rain or as needed to control diseases. Continue on 7 to 10 day schedule until the potential for disease ...
Top Customer Reviews
Found it to be fairly effective in reducing/controlling my powdery mildew problem.
Easy to use, nice smell, safe for pets/kids, use on your veggie garden with confidence up to day of harvest.
I also sprayed my gardenia plant, which had white fungus, but was thriving anyway. From the time I sprayed, my gardenia became distressed, with about two- thirds of its leaves turning yellow. Six weeks later, the gardenia is finally recovering, producing new leaves and not looking so frozen. The fungus is gone, but so is the summer (pretty much).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Usually a great company with great products but this one didn't work for me on our cucumber or tomato plants.Published 12 months ago by INDPNDT
Did not help my roses. Powdery Mildew was not affected. I actually cut of the affected parts and then sprayed again and the Mildew came right back.Published 15 months ago by Bryan In CA.