Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 19, 2013
It's surprising how hard it is to find moisture socks that will extend over the ankle. The vast majority of them are only concerned about the bottoms of your feet. These barely fit over the ankle (I'm size 9), but are better than the booties that don't cover the achilles tendon at all. I have problematic dry skin all over my feet, so these were the best I could do. The fit is a little loose, but I don't mind. Sometimes they stay on overnight and sometimes they fall off. The material is thin, but seem to retain moisture longer than cotton. When I first received them I washed and air dried them. They took a lot longer to dry than I expected. They do seem to help keep the moisturizing lotion in longer, but not as long as I'd hoped. It is an improvement over standard cotton socks, yet they are a breathable material so you're not holding in sweat.

Regarding the seams - there's one seam across the heel and one at the toes. They don't bother me because I don't go exercising in them or anything. The seams may be a bit thick, but they help with the fit. If a thick seam across the heel might bother you, try the LOVE socks which are shapeless tubes.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on October 22, 2016
Item arrived faster than normal. Problem was in the description and also in the quality. Although I don't see a "one size fits all" anywhere in the descriptions the fact that they only offer one size would certainly make one assume that one size fits all - and you would be dead wrong.As soon as I took them out of the packaging I had low hopes that they would fit me - I'm a men's size 11. Even after removing from the packing and unfolding they still looked like they would not only not fit or barely fit but also that the VERY thin material seemed way too fragile and would most likely not hold the moisturizing cream. Sadly I never got a chance to test either theory because as I slipped the first sock on I heard multiple ripping sounds - the material survived but the seams broke in several places. So unless you're a small child or a woman with small feet - This product might not be for you
on September 3, 2015
Product was delivered on time. Problem is the quality of sock material. !! Used one time, big toes pushed thru thin cheap material.... Process of sending back for credit. Will not accept another pair replacement.. Very thin material used !!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on December 5, 2016
So one of the production question answers said this would fit a size 13. Well I'm a size 11 and these are pretty tight. They kind of fit, but not really. The real problem is that one of the seems ripped the second I put it on.
on February 13, 2014
These are thin, making them perfect for summer and even though I put heavy lotion on, they did not seem to leak through onto my bedding, which was a plus. The package I recieved looked same as the one in the picture, but the socks were not pure white, mine had designs on them as well. Would recommend to anyone needing a light sock versus heavy. They fit my size 7/12 foot easy, not too tight and perhaps just a tad loose.
4 helpful votes
on June 3, 2012
The socks shipped quickly and are very good for overnight moister retention to keep you your feet soft and free from dryness and circulation issues. Easy to wash and maintain. I bought 5 of em to get the free shipping and now always have a clean pair when I need to wear them.
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 6, 2017
Moisture socks had lubricant in them but barely made it through one use. The socks were very thin plastic and came apart before I had them on.
on May 2, 2016
This is my second pair of bamboo socks and they are perfect for wearing overnight after you use a good moisturizer. Keeps you feet nice and soft for wearing open sandals during the summer.
on February 3, 2016
5 Stars because these are awesome for the feet and they do work to soften your feet. I really wanted what the picture showed a plain sock instead I got a pair with patterns So that is my only disappointment
on January 29, 2014
not even foot shaped lol they might fit a doll's feet but the angles are too sharp to be comfortable for humans with curvy, rounded heels and toes. tried these for spa night with my bff and we eventually ended up just using big socks because these were too awkward
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.