Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 8, 2014
These are the most comfortable ankle socks I have ever owned. I prefer cotton because my feet don't "breathe" with synthetic socks, which makes me cranky. I was hesitant about buying footsies with tabs on the heels, mostly due to aesthetic preference, but these tabs are unobtrusive and quite efficient at holding the socks where they belong. In fact, I like these socks so well that I have bought a few more 6 packs, investing in my 'comfy feet' future. I only wish these were offered in black as well - I could not find any black ankle socks with tabs on Amazon, cotton or synthetic - but maybe Ecoland does not want to use dyes that might compromise the organic quality of the socks, for which I'm grateful. (I really like the comfort and color of these socks and I'm sold on socks with tabs - I would just prefer black socks when wearing black athletic shoes.) Cudos to Ecoland.
on July 1, 2016
These socks are great. They are form fitting to the foot (US women's size 8.5 shoe here), so if you don't like tighter socks, these aren't for you. But, I think they are great, and the little flap on the back does a great job at preventing blisters. I have a huge problem getting holes in my socks where my toes are, but have not experienced that in the three months I've been wearing these. I love the breath ability of the socks and wouldn't definitely buy again. The four stars is because they just seem expensive.
on July 1, 2016
This is the second time I have ordered these socks. They are thick, absorbent, and well made. I love the arch support and the heel's extra thickness. I wouldn't usually pay this much for socks, but they make my feet feel better. I wish they came in white!
on July 16, 2014
The construction is not only attractive due to the interesting and varied stitches, but it makes the sock mold perfectly to my feet. I usually wear an 8-/12 to 9 shoe. They seem stretchy enough to fit a larger foot as well. I like how the back of the sock has a sort of "tab" to pull it up with. I also enjoy the creamy, natural color. I've been wearing them for several weeks now and washed some several times. Haven't found any problems or faults.
on May 30, 2016
Fantastic socks but I am a size 8.5 - 9 and they are too tight ( brandnew, unwashed). Next time around I will order the men's and wish I would have done so the first time around.
on June 9, 2015
My favorite socks...I have been ordering these for over a year. I replaced all of my socks with these and even give them as gifts. The tab on the back prevents my tennis shoes from rubbing on my heel and the extra cushioning on the bottom makes them extra comfy!
on January 9, 2014
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the cotton is organic. Great for our environment.

However, the fit is a little off.
The heel keeps slipping off inside the shoe every once in a while! It's not too small when it's put on, and fits like a normal sock. But, I think my shoes just hold on to the sock and my heel slips out. Maybe it's too big. But, I think it felt right when I put it on. the problem is, it doesn't always stay on in the back.
on October 30, 2016
very thick and comforting even on my ceramic tile
on July 19, 2011
I love these socks!! They are nice and thick on the bottom, but mesh on the top, so they aren't hot, and they have the squeezy arch-support thing in the middle which actually makes a difference. I also love that they're organic. A bit more expensive, but so comfy!
6 people found this helpful
on May 29, 2015
Love the fit and feel of these socks. I also like the off-white color... blends better with my pasty white skin :-)
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question