- Series: The Library of Essays in Theoretical Criminology
- Hardcover: 560 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 28, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0754628973
- ISBN-13: 978-0754628972
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,138,238 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Social, Ecological and Environmental Theories of Crime (The Library of Essays in Theoretical Criminology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
About the Author
Jeffery T. Walker is Professor of Criminal Justice and Criminology at the University of Arkansas, Little Rock, USA
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|