- Series: CRC Marine Science (Book 1)
- Hardcover: 512 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (November 19, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0849380413
- ISBN-13: 978-0849380419
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,867,657 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ecology of Estuaries: Anthropogenic Effects (CRC Marine Science) (v. 3) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Learn more
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|