- Hardcover: 600 pages
- Publisher: CABI; 2 edition (March 3, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845934741
- ISBN-13: 978-1845934743
- Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 1.6 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,968,473 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Ecology and Silviculture of Oaks 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Paul S. Johnson was Principal Silviculturist with the US Forest Service.
Stephen R. Shifley teaches at the University of Missouri.
Robert Rogers is Associate Dean and Professor, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
Browse award-winning titles. See more