Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ecolution Micro-Pop Microwave Popcorn Popper 1.5QT..." and save 19% off the $14.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Ecolution Micro-Pop Microwave Popcorn Popper 1.5QT - Temperature Safe Glass w/Multi Purpose Lid, Snack Size, Red
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OPTIMAL DESIGN: With heat resistant borosilicate glass and an optimized shape pops more and burns less. The cleverly designed lid also serves as a way to measure and evenly distribute any ingredient
- QUICK POPCORN: NO MORE starting and stopping the microwave checking if your popcorn is completely popped. With our Glass Popcorn Popper, your popcorn will be entirely popped in just 3 min. No burning!
- MICROWAVE USE: Designed for microwave use, fits 99% of all home microwaves. The CONVENIENT, EASY, HEALTHY way to make popcorn. Just pour in kernels, put our popcorn popper in the microwave, enjoy!
- SAFE, EASY CLEAN: Our Glass Popcorn Popper is 100% BPA Free. Features temperature safe borosilicate glass. Plus, it's entirely dishwasher safe, making cleaning hassle free
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) 1.5 qt. Red Evolution Kitchen Extras Glass Popcorn Popper
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Safety & Care Instructions
- Always use an oven mitt.
- After heating, silicone lid will be hot. Escaping steam from lid can cause burns. When removing the lid use a pot holder or an oven mitt.
- Let glass cool before hand washing or placing in the dishwasher.
- Easy to clean, popper and lid are both dishwasher safe.
Never microwave an empty popcorn popper. Damage to your oven may result.
- Never attempt to remove the glass bowl from plastic holder; they are not intended to separate.
Ecolution Kitchen Extras Glass Popcorn Popper
Fill silicone lid with popcorn kernels to fill line.
Pour the kernels into the bottom of the popper. A small amount of oil may be added in the bottom of the popper, but it is not necessary to pop corn.
Optional - Add desired amount of butter or margarine to the silicone lid and set on top of popper. Perforated lid allows butter or margarine to melt onto the popcorn. Butter is not necessary to pop corn.
Heat first batch for 2 minutes 30 seconds. On subsequent batches, time may be added until popping slows to 2 seconds apart. When popping slows, stop microwave oven.
- Temperature safe borosilicate glass
- For Microwave Use
- Dishwasher safe
- Dual function silicone lid measures kernels and melts butter
- Choose from 1.5 Qt or 3 Qt. capacity
Compare with similar items
Ecolution Micro-Pop Popcorn Popper, 3 QT Capacity | Glass Microwave Popcorn Maker w/Dual Function Lid
The Original HOTPOP Microwave Popcorn Popper, Silicone Popcorn Maker, Collapsible Bowl BPA Free & Dishwasher Safe (Red)
The Original Salbree Microwave Popcorn Popper, Silicone Popcorn Maker, Collapsible Bowl BPA Free (Blue)
Ibili Microwave Popcorn Popper Jug
Microwave Popcorn Maker - Microwave Popcorn Popper for Home - Collapsible Silicone Bowl - Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||HOTPOP||Heart-Filled Home Goods||Emporium-cookshop||Thomas-Rush|
|Item Dimensions||8.1 x 7.3 x 8 in||7.68 x 7.68 x 7.28 in||8 x 8 x 2.25 in||8 x 8 x 2.25 in||7.09 x 7.09 x 6.5 in||7.8 x 2.1 x 7.8 in|
|Material Type||Glass||Glass||BPA Free Silicone||BPA Free Silicone||—||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That cup you see in the lid is a measuring cup so you'll use the right amount of popcorn and if you then dump the popcorn in the popper you can then add the butter or coconut oil (in solid form) in the cup and just leave it there and it will drip into the popper as it melts. After the popping is done you can either eat it out of the popper or dump it in the bowl.