- Paperback: 354 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 2 edition (March 20, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 052160866X
- ISBN-13: 978-0521608664
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #510,698 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Economic Analysis, Moral Philosophy and Public Policy 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Excellent guides to further reading: comprehensive references and index. Highly recommended. -- Choice
Economic Analysis, Moral Philosophy and Public Policy, first published in 2006, shows through accessible argument and numerous examples how understanding moral philosophy can improve economic analysis, how moral philosophy can benefit from economists' analytical tools, and how economic analysis and moral philosophy together can inform public policy.