- Series: Routledge Studies in Development Economics (Book 110)
- Hardcover: 242 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 30, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415858917
- ISBN-13: 978-0415858915
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,317,927 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Economic Complexity and Human Development: How Economic Diversification and Social Networks Affect Human Agency and Welfare (Routledge Studies in Development Economics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Dominik Hartmann is Research Fellow at the University of Hohenheim, Germany and a Postdoctoral Fellow at the MIT Media Lab, USA. His work examines the complex relationships between innovation, structural economic change and human development.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?