- Series: Latin America and Caribbean Studies
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: World Bank Publications (November 9, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 082139634X
- ISBN-13: 978-0821396346
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 0.5 x 10.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,968,483 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Economic Mobility and the Rise of the Latin American Middle Class (Latin America and Caribbean Studies)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured business strategy and leadership resources
Sponsored by Harvard Business School Press. Learn more about business concepts and strategies with these featured resources.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought