- Series: International Library of Critical Writings in Economics (Book 323)
- Hardcover: 776 pages
- Publisher: Edward Elgar Pub (October 28, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1785361406
- ISBN-13: 978-1785361401
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,966,360 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Economics of E-Commerce (International Library of Critical Writings in Economics series, #323)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
About the Author
Edited by Michael R. Baye, Department of Business Economics, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University and John Morgan, Haas School of Business and Department of Economics, University of California, Berkeley
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|