- Series: Teach Yourself
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (January 23, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444144421
- ISBN-13: 978-1444144420
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 1 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,607,407 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Economics: A Complete Introduction (Teach Yourself) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. Thomas Coskeran is senior teaching fellow at Durham University Business School. He has been an advisor for both the National Health Service and Her Majesty's Treasury. His research interests include the cost-effectiveness of preventing radon poisoning, and the determinants of waste recycling amongst householders.