- Series: Perspectives from Social Economics
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 1st ed. 2015 edition (October 29, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1137381507
- ISBN-13: 978-1137381507
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,992,974 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Economics of Faith-Based Service Delivery: Education and Health in Sub-Saharan Africa (Perspectives from Social Economics) 1st ed. 2015 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured Springer resources in biomedicine
Explore these featured titles in biomedicine. Learn more
About the Author
Quentin Wodon is an Adviser and Coordinator in the Education Global Practice at the World Bank.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?