- Series: Advances in Information Security (Book 12)
- Paperback: 295 pages
- Publisher: Springer; Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004 edition (December 8, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1441954732
- ISBN-13: 978-1441954732
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,539,736 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Economics of Information Security (Advances in Information Security) Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Back Cover
Economics of Information Security applies economics not to generate breakthroughs in theoretical economics, but rather breakthroughs in understanding the problems of security. Security, privacy and trusted computing are examined distinctly, using the tools of economics, and as elements of a larger dynamic system.
Economics of Information Security is designed for managers struggling to understand the risks in organizations dependent on secure networks, as well as researchers. This book is also suitable for students in computer science, policy and management.