- Paperback: 564 pages
- Publisher: World Scientific Publishing Company; 1 edition (February 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9812568808
- ISBN-13: 978-9812568809
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,751,854 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Economics Of Intercollegiate Sports 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There is clearly enough material, in terms of breadth and depth, to use the book as a stand-alone textbook for an undergraduate seminar in sport economics. The book offers a lot of data, tables, and figures to help the authors make their points. The end-of-chapter assignments, review questions, and internet study questions ]] provide sufficient supp -- International Journal of Sport Finance "International Journal of Sport Finance"
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|