- Series: Advances in Applied Microeconomics (Book 11)
- Hardcover: 328 pages
- Publisher: Emerald Group Publishing (November 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0762309717
- ISBN-13: 978-0762309719
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,620,828 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Economics of the Internet and E-Commerce (Advances in Applied Microeconomics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
...Ten papers present frontier economic research on the internet and e-commerce. -- Journal of Economic Literature
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|