- Series: ECONOMICS PRINCIPLES & PRACTIC
- Paperback: 210 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (July 2, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0078650402
- ISBN-13: 978-0078650406
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.4 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,300,756 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Economics: Principles and Practices, Reading Essentials and Study Guide, Workbook (ECONOMICS PRINCIPLES & PRACTIC) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?