- Series: Leicester-Nottingham Studies in Ancient Society
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (January 8, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415619351
- ISBN-13: 978-0415619356
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,569,472 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Economies Beyond Agriculture in the Classical World (Leicester-Nottingham Studies in Ancient Society) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
'This collection of papers is an important and valuable attempt to set them [discussions] off in the right direction, containing more intereting material and anaylsis than I can cover here. I recommend it warmly.' - Classical Review
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|