- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Profile Books Ltd; Main edition (May 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861971125
- ISBN-13: 978-1861971128
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 1.1 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,490,218 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Economist Managing Complexity: How Businesses Can Adapt and Prosper in the Connected Economy Main Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|