- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Profile Books Ltd; Main edition (May 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861971125
- ISBN-13: 978-1861971128
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 1.1 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,612,792 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Economist Managing Complexity: How Businesses Can Adapt and Prosper in the Connected Economy Main Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This text examines the sciences of chaos, complexity, learning, and knowledge management, and reveals the connections between the natural and organisational environment.'
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|