Ecooe Cylindrical 1500ml\50 oz Glass Water Pitcher with Stainless Steel Infuser Lid
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Thin yet Durable: Borosilicate glass is thin yet durable with high hardness, thermal resistance, light transmission. And withstands instant temperature change, you can fill in boiled water or place into your fridge directly according to your fridge size.
- Functional Lid: Rust-proof stainless steel and quality silicone ensure a tight cover. And the inner lid with a section of 3mm-slits filter makes perfect fruit infusion when pouring.
- Semi-circle Handle: It's made solid and melted into the body, which enables a better holding. Semi-circle shape offers a comfortable gripping and an easy pouring.
- Multiple Functions: With a 50oz capacity, the carafe can be used for hot water, cold water, beverage, tea and more. Fits for most fridges.
- Warranty: Ecooe 1.5 Litre carafe, our 18-month hassle-free warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Hiware 50 Oz Glass Drip-free Carafe with Stainless Steel Flip-top Lid, Hot and Cold Glass Water Pitcher, Tea/Coffee Maker & Cafe, Iced Tea, Beverage Pitcher As Well As for Decanting and Serving Wine
GROSCHE BALI Hand-Made Glass Water Infuser & Water Pitcher with Stainless Steel Filter Lid, 1500 ml
40 Ounces Borosilicate Glass Pitcher with Lid, Water Carafe Jug for Hot/Cold Water, Ice Tea and Juice Beverage
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Reapow||HiwareDirect||Rizpresso||Karafu's Online Store|
|Capacity||50 fluid_ounces||50 fluid_ounces||50 fluid_ounces||40 fluid_ounces|
A stylish yet simple pitcher, designed for the peace of mind.
The trumpet-shaped spout makes pouring easy. Just by tipping the pitcher slightly, you can get a smooth water flow to fill up your cups in seconds.
Thanks to the non-porous feature of borosilicate glass, no smell will linger after thorough washing so you can enjoy a cup of pure tea.
Get to Know Borosilicate Glass
Borosilicate glass is known for low coefficients of thermal expansion and less subject to thermal stress. It is widely used on premium wineglass, thanks to its crystal-clear feature. When used as a glass container, it can withstand instant temperature change from minus 30 degrees Celsius to 150 degrees Celsius.
Tips for Optimal Use
All glass article should be handled gently. Be careful with this pitcher when using or washing.
Ecooe borosilicate glass pitcher, our 18-month hassle-free warranty and friendly customer service.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I keep it in the fridge and I love the strainer lid.
I paid full price for this pitcher.
My use case: I cold brew iced tea overnight to have something zero-calorie other than water to drink during the day.
- Glass is *very* thin, but borosilicate is strong stuff. I haven't had any problems with it, but I'm sure dropping it on a hard surface or hitting it with a hammer would break it. It's glass.
- It looks (and works) great: Handle is convenient size, doesn't drip, etc.
- The lid actually comes fully apart, so it can be thoroughly cleaned.
- Holds enough for several glasses of beverage throughout the day for one person.
How to make iced tea:
- One "family/quart size" bag of Luzianne tea
- Fill with water
- Put in fridge
Leave in fridge overnight, or a few hours. Serve over ice.