Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on April 28, 2014
I bought this case 2 months ago, it is amazing and fit all my stuff. I was worried about the material, but when I received it I was very impressed!! It is a very good quality with cheap price!
review imagereview imagereview image
on June 1, 2016
Just purchased this on 5/30/2016 and what arrived looks absolutely nothing like what is shown in the Amazon description, photos or any of the other previously shared customer images. Maybe they recently changed the color/design, so thought I should try and share this with everyone. (Amazon ability to upload photos to reviews is not too slick – so hope these show up – will describe too):

1) The train case appears to be the similar canvas/hemp/natural material as in the photo currently displayed. New version is lighter BEIGE as opposed to the natural color, and there is some GREY background designs on top of the case. The trim is TEAL (blue/green) and there are no pink/purple flowers, instead there is a TEAL BIRD and some LEAVES. Couple pictures below:

2) Also, the frame of this case is REALLY FLOPPY. No way the sides remotely stand up at all. Pictures below:

3) There is no longer an interior zipper pocket lining the top of the case. This was a nice feature and a reason my daughter wanted it, to hold her makeup brushes, but it doesn’t exist in this version. The interior is a very light beige cotton material. No lining at all.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on May 22, 2012
After reading the previous reviews I was aware of the possibility that I may get the "red flower" design (which is shown in the additional photos section) instead of the "purple flower" design...even though I was hoping for the purple. I ordered it anyway because I support what the brand is doing and the design isn't terribly important to me. I did end up recieving the red flower design and, all in all, I like it. But this IS a MAJOR flaw that needs to be fixed. The case itself is sturdy and well made, and has a great extra compartment attached to the lid for holding brushes (or anything else that may be a little bit messier). Although the case is not "stiff", I have had no issue with it collapsing on itself and my make-up only fills it half way.
on April 18, 2015
I'd been eyeing this case for a while, and finally took the plunge to get it. And I love it! For years, I used a different travel bag which never seemed to have enough room. Something about its weird shape contributed for its low volume, I suppose.
This case is a little flimsy and does not have structured walls. However, you can pack an entire mountain of products into it! Great capacity, and it's super cute to boot.
So in summary, the only con is its flimsy walls (which I prefer). Everything else is a++

UPDATE 08/05/15
I have used this for a while now and I still love it immensely! I haven't had it fall apart, fade in color, or anything. It can fit crazy amounts of stuff- full huge bottles of product and a makeup collection. Don't know how I ever lived without this!
on December 4, 2014
This is a very cute, basic train case for makeup storage. It is less sturdy than it might be but it is stylish and looks like it will hold up well. it does not have reinforced walls but this can be an advantage if you are looking for a travel case that can squish into a larger bag or suitcase. All in all, I think it will suit my purposes well. It is not the right choice for people who need a case that can take major battering; you may want to look for a plastic or metal case instead if you want something that can be stacked, or something that will protect fragile products like eyeshadows. I will be scotch guarding to make cleanup easier.
on May 27, 2015
This is a great case. I have purchased other EcoTools items and I am just so pleased to have this beautiful case. I bought it to keep my prescription and supplement bottles organized (I created a grid for the interior to keep the bottles in place) and I can get 15 small to medium prescription bottles in it.
This would hold quite a bit of makeup, and maybe some not extremely tall hair products.
In the lid is a clear zippered pouch that is supposedly removable. I didn't realize that and have not tried to take it out. I will update this review if I find that it does not come out.
I may buy another for my makeup and then I will have a matched set.
As some other reviewers have stated, the sides are not particularly stiff, and I can see where the case may become worn and saggy. But I don't think that will happen soon. Perhaps if I traveled alot and it got shifted and squished in a suitcase alot it would happen sooner. But I expect that it is durable enough to not fall apart for a long time. It and it's inner plastic zip pouch seem to be made well.
Some other reviewers stated that they received a different red design on their case, but I did not have this problem. In fact, when I looked up the red case it sells here on Amazon for almost $80, so if you get one count yourself lucky. :)
on March 31, 2014
Nice size! Perfect size actually. The design is super cute. I love the zipper pouch on the lid inside. Perfect for my brushes. This bag holds a lot of makeup. I LOVE this bag and highly recommend it if you are on the fence. It's perfect for someone with a lot of makeup. It is very easy to clean too!
on December 24, 2014
I just recieved it and i love it. It is the perfect size for the spot on my bathroom sink. I could not have asked for anthing better. Some reviewers stated that the bag would collapse, but i just used the flexable cardboard liner that came with the bag and trimmed it down. I don't have alot of cosmetics but they should all fit nicely. I will have to put something on the bottom of bag to protect it. It's Perfect! I would very highly recommend it.
on March 24, 2014
It this bag stayed upright just how it is pictured it would be perfect. It does not, unfortunately. I set it in my lap and though it only has a couple of items in it (nowhere near capacity) the items will fall out because the walls collapse! Do not buy this bag if you expect it to hold anything. Very frustrating.
on May 28, 2015
Very cute case! I was hesitant that it would not be big enough, but it is the perfect size for all my makeup. I love that it is spacey, but still able to be portable when travelling. It shipped very quickly; I received it 2 days after I bought it! It is a canvas type material, but it is not flimsy- it can stand up on its own without anything in it. In the pictures I attached, you can see that I can easily fit my large bottle of lotion in this case. Also, there is plenty of space for your Naked palette, with tons of room to spare.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.