- File Size: 5054 KB
- Publisher: Exisle Publishing (July 24, 2012)
- Publication Date: July 24, 2012
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008OMW4DC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#447,081 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #77 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Skin Ailments
- #131 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Allergies
- #146 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Skin Ailments
The Eczema Diet: Eczema-safe food to stop the itch and prevent eczema for life Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The kindle version though was not 100% good as it defaulted back to a particular page sometimes. Could be my kindle but I did not experience this with other books.
As to the diet and book: the writer seems very informed, and very knowledgeable, but it's still a little 'suspicious' that apperently the scientific community isn't quite behind her yet. However, I've put it on my to do list to someday try to follow this diet, but I would really have to set aside a serious amount of time to figure out where to get all the ingredients, learn how to make the recipes, and to have the mindset to stick to it. (For now, if you're interested, I'm finding that a really greasy moisterizing cream is helping me quite a bit with my eczema.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great buy, lots of interesting information and I haven't finished the book yet!Published 21 months ago by Dannelle
As with most help books not all the advice will suit everyone, but bust by making a few changes I have improved my eczema a lot. Very helpful.Published on January 1, 2014 by Chel
It has been a life saver. Has made such a difference to my skin and it's only been three weeks!Published on November 8, 2013 by Amanda
This is a great book. Diet is extremely limiting but the results make it worth the effort. I have recommended it to friends.Published on October 24, 2013 by Amazon Customer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Allergies
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Skin Ailments
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Allergies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Skin Ailments