Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 13, 2014
All I can say is you can't go wrong with Ed Emberley art books. I am an art teacher and I love using the examples in here to show students that everything is made up of basic geometric shapes (square, triangle, and circle.) These exercises/examples are great for having people of all levels of art to really break down objects into basic geometric shapes. Also if you are into scrapbooking the exercises in here are great for you to create some wonderful paper crafts. The examples are given in easy to follow step by step picture instructions. There is a lot of examples to follow that are easy and fun to do :0)
on January 22, 2014
I love Ed Emberley's drawing and fingerprint books, and this is a fun alternative that sort of expand's a young artist's repertoire. Get this and the EK Tools Circle Punch, 2-Inch, and a stack of colorful origami paper.
on July 30, 2017
This is really fun. My granddaughter and I are having a ball.
on June 26, 2015
A great book to use if you need a new and more creative way to teach fractions in the classroom. I used the simpler patterns with my first grade students and went very slowly, step by step creating the images with them. They had a blast! There are MANY complex designs/patterns to work with, which are better geared towards older students, such as 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students. Overall though, my first grade class had a great time adding art to math using the creations of Ed Emberley. I'm looking forward to checking out some of his other books!
on October 16, 2014
on May 17, 2017
as expected
on December 26, 2015
Used this with my 4th grade math class when studying fractions and equivalents. Easy to use and very cute! Really made them think! Most of the kids used the ideas in the book then went on to create their own pictures. It made a great Open House bulletin board display!
on April 19, 2013
I used this book with my 2nd grade class for the first time today. I demonstrated how to fold the circles to get the different shapes and they realized right away that they were fractions. Then I gave them a choice of a simple pattern to follow to make the different birds and they just blew me away with their creativity. Even my students who struggle with fine motor skills and just a basic lack of imagination did a great job. I even had a 3D picture from my most unorganized student. I can't draw at all, but plan to get several more books this summer and practice for next school year. I will definitely be using this and other Ed Emberley books in my classroon from now on.
on January 6, 2017
I have just fallen in love with Ed Emberley's products for teaching little one how to make pictures using these circles and scissors. ( and for his fingerprint art.) I will be purchasing his art books for years to come I'm sure.
on March 7, 2017