Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Ed Gein
Format: DVD|Change

on May 15, 2017
it was a good b movie most of the actors could act.but as a car buff, old cars and trucks were right for the time period.too bad they couldn't find a 1949 ford car,that ed actually did own.the movie did follow some of the facts of his sordid life.i enjoyed seeing how indifferent the towns peoples viewed his oddities,compared to today's peoples. the cemetery scene with the 2 lovers,believe it or not was actually,where you could take your gal for petting without being disturbed.
on September 13, 2011
I read Edward Gein: America's Most Bizarre Murderer in my pre-early teens and ever since than I have not been able to forget him. He truly is the most bizarre, he disgusted and freaked me out but yet he also really intrigued me. So when I came across this movie, I had to see it. I didn't care if it was a horrible movie with horrible acting or what not, I had to see this story on film. And I think they did a really great job!! Steve Railsback who played Ed and Carrie Snodgress was soooo convincing! It seemed like they showed the real footage of Ed getting arrested. I'm not sure but it looked like him and it seemed legit. If it was really the footage that was a great touch to the movie to remember that this was about a real person and things he has done. I'm glad i purchased this movie and he still freaks me out and yet still very much intrigues me!!
on January 5, 2018
nice movie I would recommend it if you are an ED Gein story fan
on April 2, 2013
When I first bought this movie, for the price I thought it would be very amateur, but to my surprise was really good! I initially bought this movie for a project I am doing at school, but watched it a few more times just because it was that good. The portrayal was onboard to the real life story of Ed Gein and the quality of this film was very good. It explains Ed's life growing up and his transformation into a serial killer. Though a serial killer cannot be FULLY portrayed in only a two hour movie, because there is a lot to tell, the filmakers really picked the important parts of his life and pieced it together beautifully! The movie was affordable, came earlier than expected and was in very good conditions. This movie deserves a 5-star rate and is highly recommeneded for anybody wanting to know the life of Ed Gein, whether it is for a school project or even as a Saturday night horror movie.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 20, 2017
A slow moving, torturous flick. Avoid it. I give it no stars.
on October 13, 2013
Edward Theodore "Ed" Gein (/ˈɡiːn/; August 27, 1906[1] – July 26, 1984) was an American murderer and body snatcher. His crimes, committed around his hometown of Plainfield, Wisconsin, gathered widespread notoriety after authorities discovered Gein had exhumed corpses from local graveyards and fashioned trophies and keepsakes from their bones and skin. Gein confessed to killing two women – tavern owner Mary Hogan on December 8, 1954, and a Plainfield hardware store owner, Bernice Worden, on November 16, 1957. Initially found unfit for trial, after confinement in a mental health facility he was tried in 1968 for the murder of Worden and sentenced to life imprisonment, which he spent in a mental hospital.
good movie
on January 9, 2009
Ed Gein is one of our generation's most incredible serial killers and I can't help but find this documentary fascinating. Just wish it was longer than an hour, especially for the price. Still, I'm glad I bought it and watch it every couple of months. If you're interested in this subject, it's a worthwhile purchase.
on May 21, 2004
When I heard that some of my favorite blockbusters of all time, like "Psycho" and "Texas Chainsaw Massacare" were based upon the life of Ed Gein, I knew that I had to see this movie. I enjoyed the movie very much, and I was pleased to find that it was not half as gory as I would have expected it to be. The Ed Gein character, was more distured than Norman Bates in "Psycho" because he would actually keep his victims...hanging around....pardon the pun, as where Norman Bates would quickly get rid of the dead bodies. On the other hand, Ed Gein was more belivable than the leather face charcter in "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" because Ed Gein was a real seemingly normal person, as where Leatherface was more of a monster. I enjoyed this movie so much that it could have actually been longer.
on June 14, 2016
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse