BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 23, 2014
I love Ed Hardy stuff! The only thing I didn't like about this watch is that t he hands are silver/chrome & this feature makes it hard to read in bright light. Otherwise a great, inexpensive, Ed Hardy watch. I don't think that you will beat this for value!
on May 29, 2014
I bought this watch for my husband and he loved it so much that we bought another for his brother as a gift. This is a great watch the battery lasts a long time my husbands watch is 1 year old and its still ticking. Very good quality for the price.
on January 29, 2013
I gave this Ed Hardy watch a 5 star rating due to the awesome price Ed Hardy name. Quality item with good looks to go along with it. I bought two of them as Christmas gifts for a 14 year old boy and a 22 year old man. Both loved the watch and wear them all the time. You won't be disappointed in this item.
on June 2, 2013
Its more of an accessory to my outfit than it is a timepiece. Yes it tells time, it is functional, but the black and white go with everything.
on March 6, 2013
Super love it i use it for work and it looks real nice not to expensive to worry about it getting messed up. Perfect for my kids .and others

Not to heavy
Perfect fit
Good detail on it :)
on October 8, 2014
Given as a birthday gift for my Lady. Very Happy with purchase! Her watch now matches her car mats.
on February 2, 2013
I'll be honest, the price was so low< I was VERY skeptical of the quality, and DAYUM, was I surprised...pleasantly!
on August 1, 2013
For the price, this watch is really nice. Looks nice with my matching clothes and the quality is not cheap either.
on June 29, 2013
my son had bugged me over and over for a watch like this and when he got it he absolutly loved it
on January 15, 2013
the watch in real is better than the pictures ,

i love it, it came in perfect condition and nice box .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.