Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on July 16, 2013
It is a little heavy so the bracelet needs to fit really well and I had quite a number of the links removed. I had been looking online for months to try and find something just that little bit different. Today was the first time I have worn it and with the fitted bracelet it was just something special to wear.
on August 23, 2013
Watch arrived on time, packaged very good, watch very pretty and good quality. Time is a little difficult to see so if you have poor eye sight, you wouldn't want this watch but its OK for me. It's a dressy watch and unique. I had to take out several links and could not get the pin back in. Had to take to jeweler an even they had a difficult time. But worth the effort and I like the watch very much.
on January 4, 2014
I love the colors and the style. I wanted something different and this watch was upbeat, water resistant and had a metal band.
on March 18, 2014
Love it, Had ordered a purple one before, never did like it would like to return but all I have is the watch and the box

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.