Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on June 23, 2010
The workmanship on this croquet set is terrible. The paint is not where it's supposed to be and one of the mallets has already broken. I hate this set and was really disappointed in the quality. Needless to say I won't be purchasing another Eddie Bauer croquet set!!
on September 24, 2011
After opening the croquet set and playing ONE game with it, two of the mallets broke. This Eddie Bauer set is very poorly made.
on September 12, 2011
My husband did not want to get a croquet set because he remembered that as a kid when he hit the other players ball against his, they often split. This won't be happening with this very well built set. The balls are even weighted to improve playing. Our family really likes our set.
on January 6, 2012
The first weekend we used this set, one mallet broke while striking the ball. The 4th time we used it another broke. Both strikes were hard, but not agressive. I bought because of the Eddie Bauer name, and definately won't rely on it again. I thought it was inexpensive, but realized it was just cheap. Don't buy this unless it's a toy for your 6 year old.
on November 17, 2014
I'm not a particularly strong person, but I ended up breaking one of the mallets just trying to hit the ball.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.