|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$159.99 - $175.99|
- Alpine Kit
- Insulation Type: Down Insulation
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Eddie Bauer Men's Downlight StormDown Jacket
The newest generation of our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell with DWR finish to shed moisture. High-loft, moisture-resistant, 800 fill StormDown insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort. Updates include an extra 1.5" in length, a drawcord waist to streamline the fit, and a new chest pocket with media port.
- 20D Ripstop polyester (50% recycled) shell - StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill StormDown insulation - DWR-treated down retains its loft in wet conditions
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union
- Secure zip hand pockets - Tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Packable - stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-mobility sleeve and shoulder fit built for full range of motion
- 100% polyester
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- .96 lbs
- Machine wash
Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
OUR FOUNDER, EDDIE, WAS AN OUTDOOR GUIDE.
He dedicated his life to making gear that got people outside. A century later, we continue working with guides and building gear equal to any destination. Because like Eddie, we believe that life is better outdoors, where it’s wild, beautiful, and meant to be shared. And when we put our name on a product, what we’re really saying is, go live your adventure.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B077GF2XDJ
- Item model number: 38832283
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 1, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
I prefer Columbia. For $137 this is unacceptable.
All the jackets, nowadays, have the same cheesie elastic...Read more
It is packable using left side pocket.Read more