- 100% Nylon
- Made in USA or Imported
- A technical update to traditional guide hiking pant performance, these versatile, all-season pants stretch, shed moisture, and breathe.
- With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, trekking, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
- Additional features: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility with our Flexion Stretch woven technology. StormRepel DWR water-resistant finish that sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric. Incorporates revolutionary Polygiene technology in the waistband, which minimizes odor so your hiking pants stay fresher longer. FreeShade 50+ UPF sun protection. Small pack size for day hikes or multi-day trips.
- Put through the test of our Guide-Built Process, our Guide Pro Hiking Pants for men are dialed in for maximum comfort and function outside. Every feature of this product has been tested and approved by our guides and athletes to maximize its utility and style.
- Active Fit: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Available in regular and tall sizes.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
OUR FOUNDER, EDDIE, WAS AN OUTDOOR GUIDE.
He dedicated his life to making gear that got people outside. A century later, we continue working with guides and building gear equal to any destination. Because like Eddie, we believe that life is better outdoors, where it’s wild, beautiful, and meant to be shared. And when we put our name on a product, what we’re really saying is, go live your adventure.
GUIDE BUILT. GUIDE TRUSTED.
Technical gear and apparel for mountain sports, built and tested by our world-class team of guides and athletes.
Eddie Bauer Guide Pro Pants
LIVE YOUR ADVENTURE
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Machine wash cold, delicate, with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softeners. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Cool iron as desired.
"These pants can do everything from hiking to rock climbing to topping out on a 14er. I wore them for 5 days straight on Rainier, including summiting in them. I’ve never had a more comfortable, versatile pair of pants." - Seth Waterfall, Eddie Bauer Alpine Climbing Guide
- bluesign certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size
- Polygiene Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 35" | Seat 42" | Thigh 26.25" | Knee Cir. 19" | Leg Opening 18"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
|Men's Guide Pro Pants||Men's Horizon Guide Chino Pants - Slim Fit||Men's Guide Pro Lined Pants||Men's Guide Pro Convertible Pants||Men's Guide Pro Work Pants|
|StormRepel DWR Finish||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Polygiene Odor Control in Waistband||✓||✓||✓|
THE PERFECT PAIR OF PANTS FOR ALL OF LIFE'S ADVENTURES
- Package Dimensions : 10.8 x 1.3 x 1.1 inches; 11.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 0290635241009154
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : January 26, 2020
- Manufacturer : Eddie Bauer
- ASIN : B00HIK91XW
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did end up sending the very first pair back and had reached out to Eddie Bauer directly. They gave me an address to send them to and I was never refunded that amount. After contacting Eddie Bauer again directly months later, they still don't understand what happened.
Eddie Bauer was never a high quality brand in my opinion and the three pairs that I currently own reflect that - along with their customer service.
They make it next to impossible to return these. I have gone through 3 pair of these. I don't work in an office 24/7, but am quite active with them/work. What should be expected, but they keep falling apart. And Amazon doesn't have an option of returning them at this point.
The Eddie Bauer Guide Pro pants actually fit better than the Stowe’s or Palisades pants, in length and waist. I’m 6’-2 1/2”, 195 pounds. I’m active and strength train 3 days a week and do HIIT 2 days a week. Lots of hiking as well. Just enough stretch in the waist and thighs for me. If they hold up as well as the Arc’teryx I’ll be very happy. I bought the 34x34. While writing the review I bought another pair!
I’ll give them through the Winter to see how they do, and report back.