|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$102.99 - $131.40 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- WINDPROOF 50% RECYCLED 20D RIPSTOP POLYESTER SHELL - StormRepel Super DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 FILL STORMDOWN - Retains its loft in wet weather
- MICROTHERM CONSTRUCTION - Streamlined, micro-channel design for maximum thermal efficiency and compressibility
- SLEEVES AND SHOULDERS FIT FOR MOBILITY - Stretch fleece panels add range of motion
- Active Fit: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lighweight midlayers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our First Ascent guide team built this ultralight jacket for alpine climbing in cool to cold weather. Windproof ripstop polyester shell. Each cluster of the super high-loft 800 fill StormDown insulation is also treated with a DWR finish so the down retains its loft and superior insulating properties even in wet conditions.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01NADWG2H
- Item model number: 38832204
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 12, 2014
- Average Customer Review: