|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$99.99 - $155.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- WINDPROOF 50% RECYCLED 20D RIPSTOP POLYESTER SHELL - StormRepel Super DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 FILL STORMDOWN - Retains its loft in wet weather
- MICROTHERM CONSTRUCTION - Streamlined, micro-channel design for maximum thermal efficiency and compressibility
- SLEEVES AND SHOULDERS FIT FOR MOBILITY - Stretch fleece panels add range of motion
- Active Fit: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lighweight midlayers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our First Ascent guide team built this ultralight jacket for alpine climbing in cool to cold weather. Windproof ripstop polyester shell. Each cluster of the super high-loft 800 fill StormDown insulation is also treated with a DWR finish so the down retains its loft and superior insulating properties even in wet conditions.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B077GBS4JJ
- Item model number: 38832204
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 12, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
They are lightweight and super warm.Read more