We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Combining waterproof protection and insulated warmth,, this parka comes up big when the mercury plummets
- Insulation Type: Fleece
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Eddie Bauer Men's Rainfoil Insulated Parka
Combining waterproof protection and insulated warmth,, this parka comes up big when the mercury plummets. Rugged polyester shell with StormRepel DWR finish to shed moisture. Soft berber fleece lining at upper chest and back adds comfort as well as warmth. 100g ThermaFill insulation in detachable hood, collar, sleeves, and behind the fleece lining; 200g ThermaFill where fleece ends down to hem. Serious performance when you need it most.
- 100% polyester
- WEATHEREDGE 5K/5K waterproof/breathable technology
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Six exterior pockets, one interior
- Velcro adjustable tab cuffs
- Adjustable waist
- Drawcord hem
- Average length: Reg 32"
- Machine wash
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
EDDIE BAUER WATERPROOF RAINWEAR
Our founder, Eddie, lived for the outdoors, and he took his rain gear seriously. From alpine downpours to urban storms, our rain gear reflects his vision. One we’ve held for nearly 100 years. Waterproof, breathable and fully seam-sealed. From high-tech to high-performance, we know how to keep you dry. Bring on the rain.OUR FOUNDER, EDDIE, WAS AN OUTDOOR GUIDE.
He dedicated his life to making gear that got people outside. A century later, we continue working with guides and building gear equal to any destination. Because like Eddie, we believe that life is better outdoors, where it’s wild, beautiful, and meant to be shared. And when we put our name on a product, what we’re really saying is, go live your adventure.
- Package Dimensions: 17.1 x 10.7 x 6.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- ASIN: B01L7TFVME
- Item model number: 0016019400000050
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 31, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mine is an XXL, the sleeves are a little long for me but that is compensated for with the velcro tabs at the end of the sleeves. Another reviewer mentioned how the interior of the pockets is part of the fleece liner, that is true, one side of the pocket on the inside is sewn to the fleece liner (I believe that is not up to the Eddie Bauer trade mark and could be done in a better fashion).
Overall, for the price it is a good parka and worth consideration if you are looking for this type of winter coat.