Eddie Bauer Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Polyester
- Ultra lightweight, easy to carry and easy to store, this essential, versatile, go-anywhere daypack folds into the smaller front zip pocket for stowing. Durable 200-denier ripstop polyester stands up to the rigors of adventure, travel, and daily use.
- Our customers love this 20 Liter backpack for a variety of uses including as a school backpack, work backpack, hiking back pack, and travel backpack. It's highly versatile to say the least.
- Notable features include: A lightly padded mesh back panel to provide maximum comfort. Two elasticized mesh side pockets on the sides of the pack for carrying water bottles or other essentials. Three external zip pockets - one large capacity to access the main compartment and two smallet zip pockets for storing essentials. One interior Velcro back panel pocket. Four front lashing loops. Lightly padded adjustable shoulder straps.
- This packable lightweight backpack is composed of 100% polyester and treated with StormRepel DWR water-resistant finish that sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric.
- Capacity: 20 Liters / 1,220 cubic inches. Weight: 11 ounces. Dimensions: 18"H x 10"W x 9"D. Do not wash or bleach. Spot clean with warm water and mild detergent. Air dry. Do not dry clean.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
OUR FOUNDER, EDDIE, WAS AN OUTDOOR GUIDE.
He dedicated his life to making gear that got people outside. A century later, we continue working with guides and building gear equal to any destination. Because like Eddie, we believe that life is better outdoors, where it’s wild, beautiful, and meant to be shared. And when we put our name on a product, what we’re really saying is, go live your adventure.
Eddie Bauer Unisex-Adult Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack
LIVE YOUR ADVENTURE
Easy to carry and easy to store, this lightweight daypack folds into the smaller front zip pocket for stowing. Durable 200-denier ripstop polyester stands up to the rigors of travel.
Do not wash or bleach. Spot clean with warm water and mild detergent. Air dry. Do not dry clean.
- Capacity: 20L / 1,220 cu. in.
- Weight: 11 oz
- 18"H x 10"W x 9"D
- 100% polyester
- StormRepel WR finish sheds moisture
- Two external zip pockets
- Two elasticized mesh side pockets
- One interior Velcro back panel pocket
- Four front lashing loops
- Lightly padded adjustable shoulder straps
|Eddie Bauer Unisex-Adult Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack||Eddie Bauer Unisex-Adult Stowaway 30L Packable Pack||Eddie Bauer Unisex-Adult Stowaway 10L Packable Sling Bag||Eddie Bauer Unisex-Adult Stowaway Packable 45L Duffel||Eddie Bauer Unisex-Adult Stowaway Packable Waistpack||Eddie Bauer Unisex-Adult Stowaway Packable 20L Ruck Pack|
|Weight||11 oz||13 oz||8 oz||14 oz||4 oz||10 oz|
Easy to carry and easy to store, this essential, go-anywhere daypack folds into the smaller front zip pocket for stowing. Whether on the trail for weekend day hikes or on the road for spontaneous shopping trips (who doesn't come home with more than what they left with?), this versatile pack is ready. The lightweight and durable 200-denier ripstop polyester comes in a variety of colors and stands up to the rigors of travel. A lightly padded mesh back panel provides maximum comfort.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great pack, really light but with comfortable straps. Bottle pockets are large but can accommodate small as well because of the stretch material. Happy with it - and not just for the price.
By DC on July 3, 2018
By Kathe on August 17, 2019
This hasn't been just once in a while use. This is EVERY DAY wear and tear.... in and out of cars, offices, airplanes, travels, multiple washings, etc.
After 2.5 years... I've finally worn it out.
Definitely worth every penny!!!