Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Eddie Bauer Women's BC Alpine Lite Jacket
A super-versatile, lightweight, 3-layer waterproof jacket made for alpine adventures in all seasons. WeatherEdge Flux, powered by eVent technology, provides complete waterproof protection and superior breathability.
"This jacket is light and packable, but when you put it on, you feel as sheltered as in a cocoon."
Caroline George, Eddie Bauer Alpine Climbing Guide, after using the BC Alpine Lite ski mountaineering in Chamonix, France
- WeatherEdge Flux 150D polyester/nylon shell - 3-Layer construction for strength and durabilty
- Patented eVent waterproof technology dissipates moisture quickly through pores for maximum protection and breathability
- StormRepel super DWR finish - longest-lasting, most durable water-repellent finish sheds moisture
- Multi-adjustable hood - great fit with or without a helmet
- Engineered fit for high mobility - full range of motion, ample room for layering
- Pack-compatible hand pockets
- Exterior chest pocket
- YKK Aquaguard - full weather protection with minimum bulk
- Adjustable hem and cuffs dial in fit for comfort and warmth
- 60% polyester/40% nylon
- Average length: Reg 26"
- 10 oz.
- Machine wash cold, delicate, separately
Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
EDDIE BAUER WATERPROOF RAINWEAR
Our founder, Eddie, lived for the outdoors, and he took his rain gear seriously. From alpine downpours to urban storms, our rain gear reflects his vision. One we’ve held for nearly 100 years. Waterproof, breathable and fully seam-sealed. From high-tech to high-performance, we know how to keep you dry. Bring on the rain.OUR FOUNDER, EDDIE, WAS AN OUTDOOR GUIDE.
He dedicated his life to making gear that got people outside. A century later, we continue working with guides and building gear equal to any destination. Because like Eddie, we believe that life is better outdoors, where it’s wild, beautiful, and meant to be shared. And when we put our name on a product, what we’re really saying is, go live your adventure.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B077GCV7Q8
- Item model number: 38925319
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|