BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Eddie Murphy - Delirious
Format: DVD|Change

on November 13, 2011
1983! This was the stand up show that got Eddie Murphy in alot of trouble for his jokes on several celebrities, homosexuals, politics, and racial situations, but Eddie was skillful enough to "tell like it was" and at the same time embelishing some of the truth for explosive laughs. A great comedic show is never complete without talking about his childhood and he has it down to a "T!" The drunken father, BBQ Family cookouts, shoe throwing mother, and ice cream man bits were priceless! Some may get offended by the extendeded profanity Eddie uses, but he does'nt force it due to the fact that he had held back long from using the words on NBC's Saturday Night Live (if he wanted to "keep his job"). This was my second copy of Delirious and first professional copy period (my first copy was a DVD burned copy that I got from eBay that stopped working after a year) of which I purchased here on Amazon. Yes, I got the 25th anniversary version with deleted scene and private interview with Eddie about the preparation of the tour. Fire engine red leather suits and S-curls may not make a comeback, but the magic of Eddie's jokes has never left long time fans and fans of comedy overall. I urge fans of comedy to get this and 1987's Raw is as equally as hilarious. While you're at it, please grab a copy of his 1982 comedy album (you will get to hear his hilarious Richard Simmons and Buck Wheat parody of "Enough is Enough").
on November 15, 2016
This cd isn't for the faint hearted since Eddie Murphy swears a whole lot. It's excellent never the less. I believe it's his first stand-up; he was like 23 years old. He's a great impersonator. I love this! I ordered it for my nephew for Christmas. Don't sweat it, he's 38!
on August 16, 2017
True classic Eddie Murphy was hilarious if you like dirty raunchy comedy you'll love this
on September 21, 2017
Gift for my mother, who loved both this and RAW. She was overjoyed.
on July 21, 2017
Came on time and the product is perfect.
on October 24, 2016
My third copy of this DVD...NEVER lending it out again!!! LOVE IT!!!
on October 2, 2017
Just as funny as I remember
on October 13, 2017
Very funny
on September 13, 2016
Delirious has always made me laugh. My dear friend and I used to listen to it on cassette tape years ago. She has recently passed and I just had to have this once again in her memory.
on September 26, 2017