Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Eddingtons Eddington's Hinged Tongs, Fine Italian Olivewood, 9.5", , Not Applicable
|Price:||$16.41 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Eddington’s Hinged Tongs for grabbing, draining, and serving all types of pickles, olives, even toast, and more
- Made from fine Italian Olivewood; lightweight yet strong; will not scratch delicate surfaces
- Beautifully handcrafted, decorative, and durable; compact to fit neatly in a kitchen gadget drawer; attractive enough to display on the counter
- Great for serving olives and pickles, even toast or bagels, and more; great at parties, holidays, and family gatherings
- Hand wash only; occasionally coat with mineral oil to keep wood looking its best
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Stuff for the House||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Woodsom|
|Color||Not Applicable||Brown||Brown||Spring Salad Tongs||Natural wood|
|Material Type||Olive Wood||Bamboo||wood||Wood||Hickory|
Eddington’s Hinged Tongs makes grabbing, draining, and serving all types of pickles and olives a breeze! Made from fine Italian olivewood, it’s lightweight, yet strong, and will not scratch delicate surfaces. It’s great for serving all types of olives and pickles, even toast or bagels. Great at parties, holiday dinners, and family gatherings. Compact enough to fit neatly in a kitchen gadget drawer but attractive enough to display on the counter, always at the ready. Hand wash only. Occasionally coat with mineral oil to keep wood looking its best.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These spoons look to be 2 pieces- the handle is a simple dowel and the spoon is turned. The dowel is glued into the spoon/bowl. I don't know how long the glue will last, but if it separates it will be simple enough to re-glue. The wood is smooth and lightly finished. Over time I'll re-apply a drying oil of some kind to keep them sealed.
All in all these look like a nice product and will make great utensils and great gifts.
What a FANTASTIC SPOON!!! I just LOVE the extra long size. It's very sturdy & I've used it many times already. I hand wash & dry right away. Yes, you MUST OIL this spoon!!! After dry I just rub a tiny bit of olive oil or vegi oil & the beauty of the wood comes back even prettier. I've been cooking over 50 years & ALWAYS OILED my wooden spoons & NEVER let them soak in the sink & NEVER put in the dishwasher!!! It takes 20 seconds at most to wash & oil it. LOVE IT!!! Very well made...
Most recent customer reviews
I got this for my mother as a gift since her older one from 20 years ago lost a tooth, and so far it has...Read more