Other Sellers on Amazon
Eden Organic Shelled and Dry Roasted Pistachios, 1 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.66 Kilograms|
About this item
- A handy single serve Pocket Snack of California family orchard organically grown pistachios, shelled, dry roasted, and lightly misted with a fine sea salt
- EDEN Pocket Snacks go easily to school, work, on errands, camping, and trekking
- Keep them in the pantry for healthy snacking and eating
Eden Foods Organic Pocket Snacks - Pistachios - Shelled and Dry Roasted - 1 oz - Case of 12
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 7.5 x 6 inches; 1 Ounces
- Item model number : BPC1025051
- UPC : 024182001891
- Manufacturer : Total Interactive Solutions LLC
- ASIN : B00HZO4Y1A
- Best Sellers Rank: #107,323 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #157 in Pistachio Nuts
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.