Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on November 24, 2015
I bought this and a Dr heater at the same time. I usually follow the rule, "you get what you pay for". I have to say though, for the price difference I like the Dr heater more than the Eden Pure.

My reasons are, the Dr heater is actually warmer air and heats faster. It's also a good bit smaller. The Dr heater also shows the desired temperature while the Eden pure is just dots and you have no idea what temp your actually setting. Don't get me wrong, the Eden pure works just fine and does heat well. It also has an ionizer and humidifier which the Dr heater does not have. That being said, I have not added water and used the humidifier, which may make it warm better. But as for just tuning both units on and comparing the heat output, the Dr heater is better. Which surprised me because the Eden pure is around 200 dollars more expensive.

Its only been a week or so since I have had them both. The finish and quality of both are nice. I'm not disappointed in either unit, but if I need a third one, I will be buying a Dr heater. Unless you need the ionizer and humidifier and heater all in one, I couldn't recommend the Eden pure over the Dr heater, and even then, is it worth over 200 dollars more.
on October 7, 2014
I bought one of these and it is more than just decent quality. It is very well made. And it looks great. It works good too. I use it on a back enclosed porch that IS NOT insulated well. The square footage of the porch is about 425 sq. ft.. It is 17' wide by 25' long. It has a 9' ceiling height. The ceiling is drywalled without any insulation over it. The walls are insulated with fiberglass batt R-17 but compressed a bit as the walls are 2 x 4" studs. So the R factor is less than R-17, maybe R-10 or so, due to the compression. And only 3 walls have the insulation. The 4th. wall is a garage wall with no insulation at all. The EdenPURE does heat up this room fairly well in the Fall season when temps are 35-50 degrees outside. I can get it to 60 degrees after an hour of running.
But this is not a fair test. This machine is not really made for these conditions, I don't think. I am sure inside a home it would do much better. When the real cold and brutal winter comes in a couple of months I will take it inside and let it help heat my home.I live in the upper NE part of the U.S. and we get some very cold winters here. As in 0 degrees or less for weeks at a time with heavy winds and wet, nasty heavy snowfalls. This machine ought to take a lot of load off my gas furnace.
I will let you all know how it does next spring.

on January 29, 2014
My father purchased one of these Eden Pure Heaters several years back to help lower his heating bills...he owns a large split level contemporary home which has sixteen foot high cathedral ceilings and is very expensive to heat! He had the 1000W unit and it maintained heating all that voided space in grand entryway foyer. So for me also having cathedral ceilings and a heat pump as opposed to my father having gas heat...it was a no brainier! I did some additional research on these units and discovered that this particular unit which had been discontinued for several years was their top of the line at the time. The Signature Elite is a 1500W model which included the water tank and built in humidifier. I started of purchasing two of these units but after experiencing how much more efficient they were with the humidifier and knowing they were discontinued I went back to the seller and purchased an additional three units which brings me to a grand total of five of these house warming units. They are more expensive than any others I have looked at but none of the others were as well built and none offered the built in humidifiers. I live buy this motto “Quality Doesn’t Cost… It Pays” I absolutely would recommend this model or any Eden Pure Heater to everyone who wants a quality built, quiet and efficient space heater. A Warm Customer!
on October 4, 2013
I had a smaller version and really liked it. I purchased this one as a gift and the family loves it! They have an old house and their large living room is always cold in the winter. We've had a few very cold days already and they tried it out. They said they were warm and cozy and just loved it. It's also pretty quiet.
on February 17, 2016
Humidifier tore up & under warranty but company payed us for heater because they could not find another one for us. Heater was fine but we bought this needing the built in humidifier and could not be repaired! Had to buy distilled water which got expensive to buy and fill everyday!
on April 19, 2014
I researched this type of heater before choosing this EdenPURE, largely based on reviews. Propane is the main heat source
in my home and very expensive to use. This heater keeps a large area of my home snug and as warm as I set it.
I've not noticed any big increase in my electric bill, and now my kitties can be warm during cold nights because w/ propane,
I'd set the thermostat way down due to expense.
Very happy with this purchase.
on February 4, 2014
We love it we have the older four years we saved $800.00 dollars the first year $400 paid for the unit the last $400 was extra money in our pocket and I checked it all out because my husband and I disagreed about getting one but I said alright ready to prove him wrong.oops I was wrong it's still working but we thought the extras that was on this one would be better and it is. love it
on January 30, 2013
This unit has kept me very warm this winter. The single unit warms my top floor easily if I keep it running at a medium/low setting. The water is to keep the air feeling warm so you don't need as much heat. Couldn't have survived my winter without it! Good customer service - as I got a manual that was older than the actual model of my unit.
on February 18, 2015
After purchasing and returning three other heaters, we finally purchased this one for our motorhome. We already had an identical unit we use in the house. Both are wonderful.
on November 23, 2013
This is the best investment we've made, it lives up to it's expectations. We have a open first floor and the heater keeps the area nice and toasty. The unit is only on 50% and it keeps the temp at 70 deg. We also purchased a Gen 4 for the upstairs and it also works great. The oil furnace only runs to heat hot water and everyone knows how expensive oil is right now. Love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.