Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on December 11, 2010
I live in a rural area and have been eaten alive by the high cost of heating my home with with LP gas. I heard about these heaters and talked to a friend who repairs hvac for his opinion. He said these eden pure heaters are really nice and use approx. $30 a month in electricity to run. I was skeptical until i received my first months elec. bill while using this heater. There was a 400kwh's increase from last decembers bill. at 6.6 cents per kwh, 6.6 cents x 400kwh = $26.40
I usually run this heater for 10-12 hours a day everyday and longer on weekends. The temp outside has been very mild so far this winter. Our average daily temp has been about 30 degrees and when the eden pure runs, my lp gas furnace is quiet and never cycles. This little beauty keeps it very comfortable for us. I would recommend to anybody! just leave your furnace set at your usual temp and then fire this thing up and you'll see true savings. I have a tri-level home and keep this in the bottom den on an inside wall. I opted for the signature model because it has higher wattage and a humidifier. A very nice heater and i'm very pleased with it! Would buy again!!
33 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2012
I have had this for a couple of months and seems to be cutting the mustard but I have a dr. Heater right next to it because we have a very large house in Michigan but it seems not be cutting the job for what we need are main parlor room is about 750 sq feet and I would like to say the doctor heater seems to work better for the price point. This heater was almost twice the cost of the doctor heater and doesn't seem to work as well.
Now I understand that this wasn't the sellers fault so I don't how him responsible for the actions of this company's device.
on July 24, 2011
I've had numerous space heaters in my life and I have never been satisfied with them. The Edenpure performed very well.

All of the space heaters I've used prior to Edenpure you just about had to sit on them to get warm and be aware that you had to rotate to keep from getting cooked/burned on one side. The Edenpure put out heat evenly. My house is about 1700sf. During the day we had it set up to heat the living room and that tended to flow thoughout most of the house. At night I would turn the Edenpure towards the hallway where the thremostat is to heat the bedrooms. We were warm & comfy at night and the heater didn't come on.

It's difficult to put an accurate savings on my utility bill due to variations in temps, but since I was also taking care of my moms utilities I used it to compare using a little math. My best overall guesstimate was a savings of about 12% on both gas & electric last winter after getting the Edenpure GEN4.

I would give the Edenpure 5 stars if the humidifier capacity was greater. As it is it only holds enough water for about 8 hours.
on March 11, 2016
go heat
on February 5, 2011
we have been using this heater since we got a month ago and we love it it helps warm half of the house,thanks for the good price.
on February 19, 2011
I highly recommend this heater. It has an air purifier and humidifier built in. Without my furnace running and only using the Edenpure my house (1600 sq. ft.), total electric has stayed at a steady 69-72 degrees. With the moisture of the humidifier I have been able to breath easier at night. The Edenpure is quiet, we also have a Sunair, we moved it to the basement, it is also a good heater but very noisy. It did help cut the cost of my electric bill by about 20%, not quite the savings I was looking for but we have had a horrible winter and was very thankful for the warm heat.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.