Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on June 10, 2012
My life was changed by Edgar Cayce readings I assimilated while researching dietary needs for a sophomore college nutrition class several decades ago. His ideas were consistent with my own though not generally accepted at the time. From that time on I read everything I could find on the Edgar Cayce readings. Eventually I bought the dos readings database so I could research specifics for myself as well as to understand the complete reading for the individual. I found applying the Edgar Cayce principles and precepts have enhanced my quality of life.

Simone Gabbay liberally quotes Edgar Cayce reading excerpts combining subtle and mechanical aids with energy healing intention. I feel it is a good general study of healing energy and intention cross-pollinated with the information of other contemporary authors.
on February 4, 2013
I feel like a fast reader could get through this book in half an hour or less. The book didn't really go in depth on anything it presented (it'll proclaim something like how we live in a holographic universe but just leave it at that). It felt fragmented and brief when it explained how, for instance, essential oils were good (apparently the oils carry the plant's "specific energy pattern", but how does that help us?). Overall, I was left with the impression of having finished going through a website for information than actually having read a book.
on April 22, 2013
I was very impressed with this book about Energy Medicine and I have returned to the book for counseling my own health. I believe in the energy of the body and I believe it is the soul of mankind. The energy is based on the healing chakra system and is evident in seeing the white aura around the head when in a dim lit room. Just relax your vision: Look about 6 inches above the head and slowly drop your vision toward the top of the head. Once it is seen you will then be able to see the glow of the entire head.

This is our soul energy a gift from the Creator making us human/alive. Edgar Cayce's book helps you understand all this energy in an enjoyable way. Fun and relaxing to be human, while improving the energy of your soul.
on March 14, 2017
Easy to read, understandable and the concepts are within our grasp. It puts health back into the hands of those who need it.
on April 25, 2014
Medicine today is still very dismissively of anything that has to do with energy. It doesn't matter if it dramatically reduces pain or reduces the time for sufficient healing. Cayce knew better. Read this book to find out why.
on December 8, 2015
I plan on testing some of the theories written in this book. I will pass along this information to friends and family if I discover that some or all of book claims work.
on September 20, 2016
Excellent. Some of them are incredible creations for the benefit of mankind.
on March 13, 2015
Love this book. I am an energy healer and it is fascinating to learn about all of the modalities out there. I am also a fan of Edgar Cayce and love reading about him.
on November 18, 2014
This booklet provides some very basic information about what Edgar Cayce suggested in his readings and what was entailed in the various types of energy a person might use to heal.
on November 11, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised at the resources we have at our fingertips for many everyday ailments. I will be incorporating a lot of these eas to use fixes in years to come