- File Size: 1414 KB
- Print Length: 319 pages
- Publisher: Swerve (April 5, 2016)
- Publication Date: April 5, 2016
- Sold by: Macmillan
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01C2SQ6S2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #304,246 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Price set by seller.
Edge of Temptation: (Viking Dystopian Romance) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review
The problem for me in this book was that Gunnar was such a cruel jerk. Not only that but he was kind of whiny. He let Audra turn him against his family and his clan because he wanted to believe in her lies. He wasn't just a jerk to Maud but also to his brother and his sister. I think I would have respected him more if he was truly in love with Audra and not just upset that "the only person that truly wanted/loved him for him" was her. Especially since that isn't the case.
Even though everyone has pointed out that Audra was cheating on him and was a traitor he sticks with his plan to sacrifice Maud. In the meantime he has BDSM anal sex with her but is careful to make sure she's still technically a virgin so he can kill her for his spell. Maud somehow falls in love with him anyway. I understood that Maud was a submissive and thinks that Gunnar saved her from a terrible life with the church but she also knows he plans to sacrifice her. These two characters were horribly twisted and maybe perfect for each other but it was a bit uncomfortable for me.
Still, I plan to read the next book in this series and just hope that I like the characters a little bit more. If you are looking for a smoking hot, full of sex dystopian book then look no further. The barbaric world is truly fascinating.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > BDSM
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Horror
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > BDSM
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic Erotica
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance