EdgeStar 62-Can Beverage Cooler - Stainless Steel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Capacity: 62 - 12 oz. standard cans, 32 - 20 oz. bottles (VitaminWater/Gatorade style), 51 - 12 oz. slim cans (Red Bull style), 40 - 16 oz. "tall boy" cans
- Manual temperature control knob on back of unit, Approximate temperature range: High 30s - Mid 50sºF , Approval: ETL, Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts; Mail-in
- Powerful compressor based cooling, Color: Black cabinet with stainless steel trimmed glass door
- Reversible double paned glass door, Removable slide-out chrome shelf, Freestanding application, Manual defrost
- 115 Volts - 60 Hertz - 85 Watts - 1.3 Amps, Weight: 40 pounds, Dimensions: 20" H x 17" W x 18½ " D
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EdgeStar 62-Can Extreme Cool Beverage Cooler - Black and Stainless Steel
The EdgeStar Extreme Cool Beverage Cooler with stainless steel trimmed door (BWC70SS) stores up to 62 standard 12 oz. cans, and it's perfect for storing 20 oz. energy drinks and 16 oz. beers. One of the smallest beverage refrigerators to offer a reversible door, the BWC70SS can be adjusted for free-standing installation in any location.
- Powerful Compressor:
The compressor-based cooling system ensures optimum beer and beverage temperature and quick cooling times
- "Tall-Boy" Beverage Capacity:
This unit is perfect for cooling 20 oz. energy drinks and 16 oz. tall-boy beers thanks to the shelf configuration
- Compact Size:
Small size offers high capacity storage using minimal space
- Temperature Range:
An approximate temperature range of high 30s to mid 50s and can be managed using the thermostat control knob on the back of the unit
- Chrome Shelf:
The slide-out chrome shelf can be removed or adjusted as needed, depending on the size of the items being stored
Note: For optimal cooling, it is recommended that the contents of the cooler be occasionally rotated from the back of the unit to the front.
EdgeStar BWC Series:
Specifications for the BWC70SS
- Beverage capacity: 62 12-oz. cans
- Bottle capacity: 32 20-oz. bottles
- Slim can capacity: 51 12-oz. slim cans
- Tall boy capacity: 40 16-oz. tall boy cans
- Freestanding only (not designed for built-in application)
- Reversible double paned glass door
- Removable slide-out chrome shelf
- Manual defrost
- Manual temperature control knob on back of unit
- Approval: ETL
- 115 Volts - 60 Hertz - 85 Watts - 1.3 Amps
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Dimensions: 20" H x 17" W x 18½ " D
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This beverage cooler holds everything I need it to and more. It does not jack up the electric bill. It provides cool beverages every time I open the door. For someone looking for a really cold, almost ice, beverage, this is not for you. This is akin to a wine cooler that you would use to get things between 38-45 degrees Fahrenheit. This will get your canned drinks cooler than bottled, which is exactly how conduction works. This will get your bottles to a pleasant 37-40 degrees.
One word of caution, do not overfill and do not put anything against the back wall. This will do two things for you. One, it will allow for air flow throughout the cooler at a normal rate, causing the cooler to get cooler faster. Two, it will allow the compressor to work smarter and not come on as often, which will make this cooler last longer. As I have only had mine for a month at the time of posting I can not speak to its longevity, but I can speak to it doing exactly what it says it will do.
would take them. So I bought this little guy and put it under the return off of my desk. I then mounted a 3d CAD drawing on the
front face and NOBODY even knows its in here. All my Redbulls and Monsters fit perfect. I buy the 16 ounce monsters by the case
and it holds more than the 52$ case I buy to fill it with. Probably holds a case and a half.
Again, for drinks, I think this is a solid fridge for a reasonable price. Your drinks may not be ice cold, but honestly I think 37 degrees is perfectly fine for a beverage.
I love Amazon but I swear every time I order something large, heavy, and metal it comes damaged.
The good - it fit really well into the area I needed - However I think it's about 1.5-2 inches thicker than what it says.
The bad - it's more noisey than I woudl like it to be (sometimes). I was hoping for a compeltly quiet fridge. It doesn't bother me that much, especially when the TV is turned on slightly louder than normal (like watching movies, games, etc).
- Also attracts a lot of finger prints on the aluminum area surronding the window. There is no designation on which side opens up so I've noticed guest touching all over it, and when I look at the fridge in the morning, it's got fingerprints that need to be foreceablly cleaned off (do it quick or it will accumulate, and possibly stain).
Overall I'm happy with the fridge because it does what it's supposed to do, but I wish they would have made some small improvements before releasing this produt.
Top reviews from other countries