|Item Weight||199 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26.8 x 23.5 x 69.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||CWR1551DZ|
EdgeStar 155 Bottle Built-In or Freestanding Dual Zone Wine Cooler - Stainless Steel/Black
|Price:||$1,424.05 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Internal fan to evenly circulate air; Powerful compressor-based cooling
- Temperature range 41-64F; Tinted glass door; Digital controls with LED display
- For built in or freestanding application; Dual temperature zones and controls; Safety lock
- Rubber bushing absorbs vibration and noise from compressor; Auto defrost; For a single zone version of this model please see CWR1661SZ; Dimensions: 69 1/2" H x 23 7/16" W x 26 3/4" D
- A valid phone number is required for delivery purposes, please ensure the correct phone number is provided in your shipping information when placing this order.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item EdgeStar 155 Bottle Built-In or Freestanding Dual Zone Wine Cooler - Stainless Steel/Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CompactAppliance||CompactAppliance||The Beverage Factory||Kalamera Products|
EdgeStar 155 Bottle Built-In or Freestanding Dual Zone Wine Cooler - Black and Stainless Steel
Dual Zone Operation:
Two (2) temperature zones allow you store both whites and reds at their optimal temperatures for better-tasting and longer-lasting wines
Built-In or Freestanding Capable:
Front ventilation allows for flush-with-cabinetry installation while the fully finished black cabinet allows for freestanding use, as well
You’ll never have to worry about hot spots or uneven cooling with this unit due to its powerful circulation fans, which work with the compressor to evenly distribute cool air throughout
This wine cooler’s upper zone has a wide temperature range of 41-54°F while the lower zone has a temperature range of 54-64°F, making it ideal for all wine types
You can rest assured that your wine collection is safe due to this unit’s safety lock
- 13 full-size shelves, each with an 11 bottle capacity
- One (1) half-size shelf with a 12 bottle capacity
- Auto defrost
- ETL approved
- Reversible Door
- Rubber bushing absorbs vibration and noise from compressor
- Replaceable built-in carbon filter
- Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Power: 200 W/2.32 A
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Dimensions: 69 1/2" H x 23 7/16" W x 26 3/4" D
155 Bottle Wine Capacity
Capacity based on standard Bordeaux style wine bottles with a diameter of 2.75". To accomodate larger bottles you may remove a shelf, keep in mind this will decrease the stated bottle capacity.
The sleek stainless steel trim door, matching slide-out stainless steel trimmed shelves and soft LED interior lighting provide a timeless design to showcase your treasured collection. Whatever the setting, these units are sure to spark conversation about their attractive and pleasing aesthetic.
One of the most important elements of a cooling system is the controls. They should be accessible, easily understood, and provide you with accurate information on the exact temperature you are attempting to achieve. The intuitive touch control and digital temperature display allow you to easily adjust and monitor the desired temperature based on your specific cooling needs.
UV rays can cause a host of problems for any wine collection. In addition to providing unwanted heat, which puts needless strain on your cooling unit, exposure to UV light can alter the chemical makeup of your wine, potentially affecting taste and maturation. The tinted glass door ensures that while your wine bottles are visible, the integrity of your wine is protected from the potential harm of harsh light and UV rays.
Shelf Bottle Arrangement
This shelf layout will allow you to achieve the maximum bottle capacity based on a ‘Typical Bordeaux’ bottle.
Top Customer Reviews