|Item Weight||44 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.63 x 21.63 x 17.31 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Sound Level||52.3 dB|
5-Year Major Appliance Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
EdgeStar DWP62SV 6 Place Setting Energy Star Rated Portable Countertop Dishwasher - Silver
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Type of product||Built-In|
|Sound Level||52.3 dB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Six (6) standard place setting capacity / Includes dish rack, cup shelf, and cutlery basket
- Holds plates up to 10.5" in diameter / Seven (7) wash cycles / Quick connect adapter fits standard sized kitchen faucets / Beautiful digital display
- Stainless steel interior / Fits under most cabinetry / Water consumption (normal wash): 2.85 gallons
- Power: 1160 W/5.7 A / Input voltage: 120 V/60 Hz / Noise level: 52.3dB; Warranty: 1 year parts; 90 days labor / Dimensions: WxDxH 21 5/8" (550mm) x 19 5/8" (498mm) x 17 5/16" (440mm)
- PLEASE NOTE: Do not use hand dish detergent, detergent pods, or tabs. This will cause the dishwasher to overflow
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wash up to six (6) standard place settings on your countertop with the EdgeStar 6 Place Setting Countertop Dishwasher (DWP62). Standing just over 17 inches tall, this compact counter-top dishwasher has a low profile that fits comfortably under most cabinetry without permanent installation required.
The dishwasher uses only 200 kilowatt hours per year - approximately 61% less energy than similar countertop dishwashers. In addition to saving energy, this model wastes very little water, which can save you a lot of money on your water and energy bills.
Extremely easy to operate, this EdgeStar portable dishwasher has (7) seven wash cycles and is optimized for holding up to six place settings - with a cutlery basket and cup shelf for organization. A stainless steel interior makes the dishwasher look good no matter where it is, while a powerful spray arm ensures a deep and thorough wash of all your dishes.
The built-in rinse agent dispenser helps to minimize water spotting on dishes, while an internal water heater and the heavy wash cycle eliminate germs and bacteria by boosting water temperature up to 149 degrees Fahrenheit.
With a quick connect faucet adapter and five-foot hose to make hook-up to almost any faucet simple, this dish washing machine will be up to the job of cleaning those dirty dishes. Controlling this unit is easy with the electronic controls and beautiful digital display. Doing the dishes is no longer a chore with the EdgeStar DWP62.
Dimensions: WxDxH 21 5/8" (550mm) x 19 5/8" (498mm) x 17 5/16" (440mm)
Water consumption (normal wash): 2.85 gallons
Noise level: 52.3dB
Power: 1160 W/5.7 A
Input voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are plenty of reviews talking about the pros and cons of the dishwasher, so I'll cover that quickly. It works as well as most dishwashers I've owned. I put in a newly baked chunky cauliflower mash, and it cleaned right off. Last night's macaroni and cheese did not. In other words, get the big stuff off, and if it's left out over night, give it a soak before you put it in. It's like any other dishwasher, which is exactly what I hoped for! I also have to mention that I'm impressed with what I can fit in there considering the size. Full size plates and bowls, pots and pans, etc. Lastly, the 45 min clean cycle is really all you need. It does the job, and it's legit only 45 minutes.
Onto the plumbing, since I'm sure I'm not the only one here who was looking for that info. I'll tell you upfront, it was a colossal pain in the rear to find the parts. I probably spent about 4 total hours and $45 buying and exchanging parts. The main problem is your main water line fittings are compression, but the dishwasher hookups on the backside are plain brass fittings. They don't match. So I had to find a way around it....and I did.
***NOTE**** I'm not a professional plumber. Consult one if you want to hook your dishwasher to the main lines since it was NOT designed for this and I'm not qualified to give advice!!!!
Here are the connectors I had to buy to make this work:
You'll notice that one piece is missing from this assembly, and I bought it at a local big box store. I recommend you assemble all these pieces, and bring it to a plumbing shop or big box store. You'll immediately see which piece you need. Be sure to use plumbers tape between fittings so it doesn't leak!
After you get all your fittings assembled, connect it to the the faucet adapter assembly that came with the dishwasher.. The other end of that water line goes on the dishwasher. Make sure you read the directions and put it on the right one. I screwed that up and got an E1 error, which indicated that the dishwasher wasn't getting water (duh!!!). The drain hose will attach to the dishwasher on one end, and you'll need to cut the nut off the other end so you can fix it to the sink drain. The sink drain should have an input for dishwasher drainage. Simply put the hose in the drain hose connector (aka branch connector in one of my links above) and tighten the o-rings.
I hope this helps!
Two things to keep in mind:
1) Make sure you read the directions and plumb it to the hot water line. If you plumb it to the cold water line to take advantage of the built in heating element, it won't clean your dishes AT ALL. You'll be quite disappointed!!
2) The hoses get quite soft due to the hot water, and they're susceptible to kinking. If this happens you'll have water all over your floor. Error 1 for lack of water input or E4 for a leak on the drainage side. Fortunately, this sucker uses less than 3 gallons per wash, so at least your leak should be limited to that if it's on the drain side (like mine was lol). I ended up trimming my drain hose to avoid that happening again.
Lastly, I mounted this under my sink as you can see, and it works perfectly where it's located. I haven't gotten any other errors
1. I should of bought a dishwasher 10 years ago.
2. Rinse aid? I now know.
3. Nobody wants load or unload it.
This little champ has been amazing. No leaks, breaks, problems or headaches. For never owning a dishwasher this was the perfect product to get me into that market. As we move forward with remodeling our kitchen and implementing a full size dishwasher, I will retire this champ. If you're having thoughts on the quality and performance of this product I can tell you it has exceeded my expectations. I have absolutely no regrets in the purchase of this product and have recommended it to dozens of interested individuals.
Update 06/06/19 - After using this unit for around 5-6 months (almost daily) I have to say all is well. The unit works today just like it did on day 1. The unit and connectors have held up well and overall I have no complaints. I will plan to do another update around the 1 year mark.
01/17/19 - I received my unit today. The unit was secured very well so I had some initial peace of mind that this was protected during transit. The FedEx driver was awesome and actually carried the unit into my home. The setup of this unit is easy. I will tell you I am 28 years old and have NEVER owned or operated a dishwasher. Looking at this machine was definitely confusing at first but the manual made it easy. I will say I am still guessing with the detergent but so far I think I'm close in my assumptions. On my 2nd run I had allot of water on my counter. I was quickly able to locate the source as the water smelled like detergent. This told me it might be the drain line. I realized I had not tightened the lines in the back. After adjusting that all seems ok. This unit fits perfectly on my counter. No over hang and it just kisses my upper cabinets so that's nice. This is a very bulky item I will say, it does not look natural sitting on our counter. I honestly do not think you would want a dishwasher any smaller than this so for what it is you can't really complain. Any who, it's nice and for a first time dishwasher owner I'm pleased. Can't say I've owned one that's better.