EdgeStar Energy Star 30 Pint Portable Dehumidifier - White
|Price:||$159.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Removes 30 pints of moisture; Recommended for room sizes of 400 sq. ft.; Removes moisture in an area up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Removable 3.5 liter water bucket; Electronic controls w/ precision humidistat; Adjustable humidity range of 35-80% relative humidity
- Low temperature operation with minimum temp of 41 degrees F (In Manual Mode); Auto de-icer; Two (2) fan speeds
- Energy Star Rated; Quiet operation; Direct drain option; Perfect for basement and crawl space environments.
- For a 50 pint version of this model please see DEP501EW or 70 pint DEP701EW
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
EdgeStar Energy Star 30 Pint Portable Dehumidifier - White (DEP301EW)
- Removable 3.5 liter water bucket
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Dimensions: 19 7/8" H x 14 3/16" W x 9 13/16" D
- Power: 3.0 A/310 W
- Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Warranty: 1 year parts; 90 days labor.
The DEP301EW will remove 30 pints of moisture in a 24 hour period. When choosing a dehumidifier, the room size and humidity levels are important to consider. This dehumidifier can cover up to 1500 square feet but for optimal moisture removal, it is recommended for use in rooms up to 400 square feet. Humidity levels should range from damp to very damp to maximize functionality. Ideal locations for this unit are bathrooms, small bedrooms, or small living spaces.
Top Loading Filter
Innovative top loading filter that eliminates the need to remove the water bucket before changing or cleaning the filter. The filter can be upgraded to antimicrobial silver ion filter.
Automatic Shut Off
Both the dehumidifier and internal fan automatically shut off when desired humidity level is met or when the water bucket is full which saves energy and utility costs.
Convenient portability thanks to the heavy duty caster wheels, easy grip handle, and compact size.
Top Customer Reviews
FYI, I have a 1023sqft apartment and it gets in to the 60's with humidity. Just trying to keep it to 50 and this does seem to be working.
The air intake is on the front of the unit and the air flow out is on the right side as you face the unit. It blows air about 4-5 feet away on the output (Quite a cool breeze in the room) and does not seem to give off any heat...although it is only about 70 degrees here right now.
So far I am reasonably happy with the unit.
I will try to update later in the winter when our humidity really climbs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The water container is hard to pull in and out otherwise product works well. I'm using in a basement which requires something larger for the amount of moisture I'm realizing now... Read morePublished 7 days ago by April Carroll
The unit works. Keep in mind the 30 pint in very small, in hindsight I should have went larger. The one star off is because the humidity sensor is finicky and comes on +/- 5-10... Read morePublished 19 days ago by RegularJoe
This dehumidifier is terrible. I purchased two and they sound like freight trains. I also have aGE with larger capacity and it is silentPublished 21 days ago by Jake Basista
A little loud but a good product its pritty cool how much H2o it takes out of the air............Published 27 days ago by G.C.
I LOVE THIS DEHUMIDIFIER! However, I have to empty the tank twice a day, and the room is only about 300 square feet. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Heather David
Love this. I run it at 50%. On rainy days I'll have to empty it every 12 hours. It's allowed me to leave the thermostat about 5 degrees higher than without.Published 1 month ago by Robert