3-Year Large Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
EdgeStar KC2000 Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
|Price:||$429.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$170.00 (28%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds US Standard 1/4 and 1/2 Kegs. Does NOT support use of Coors, Miller, rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40's; Easy conversion to a refrigerator; 5 lbs CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower), Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- For freestanding use only, Casters included for easy mobility, Drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messes
- For a stainless steel version please see model# KC2000SSA, for a dual tap see KC2000TWIN, and dual tap stainless KC2000SSTWIN
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EdgeStar KC2000 Ultra Low Temp Full Size Kegerator & Keg Beer Cooler - A Part of the EdgeStar KC2000 Family
Set up a home or commercial brewing system to serve cold draft beer using the EdgeStar Ultra Low Temperature Full Size Kegerator & Keg Beer Cooler (KC2000). EdgeStar full size kegerators are capable of reaching temperatures in the low 30s, making them the coldest of any kegerators on the market. Ideal for seasoned beer enthusiasts looking for a reliable kegerator before spending a fortune on a commercial unit, or people who are just starting out. The EdgeStar full size kegerator is an excellent value, combining a designed-to-fit refrigerator with commercial-grade, NSF-approved beer and air lines.
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40's
- Included casters for easy mobility
- Protective metal floor plate for added durability
- Two piece drip tray
- 1/2 barrel keg size allowed: 16 1/8"
- Reversible door
- Chrome safety rail
- Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Power: 105 W/1.5 A
- Weight: 81.6 lbs
- Internal Dimensions: 28" H x 16 3/4" W x 15 1/2" D
- External Dimensions (w/ draft tower): 48 1/2" H x 20 1/10" W x 24 13/16" D
Beer Components Included
1 Stainless Steel Column Draft Tower
2 Chrome Plated Brass Faucet
3 Domestic “D” System Sankey Coupler
4 Single Gauge Regulator
5 5 ft. of 3/16 in. I.D. NSF Approved Beer Line
6 5 ft. of 5/16 in. I.D. Vinyl Air Line
7 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 tank (Empty)
8 Drip Tray
9 Spanner Faucet Wrench
10 Black Tap Handle
- (1) Full Size Keg, 1/2 Barrel (124 pints)
- (1) Pony Keg, 1/4 Barrel (62 pints)
- (1) Slim-Pony Keg, 1/4 Barrel (62 pints)
- Up to (2) Sixth Barrel kegs, (42 pints each)
- Up to (2) Cornelius Homebrew kegs, (40 pints each)
Able to maintain ultra low temperatures, the thermostat on the Edgestar KC2000 can reach into the low 30's.
4 in. less in width than a standard full size kegerator while still being large enough to hold a full size keg.
The external tank mount allows you to install the gas tank on the back of the unit giving you more interior space.
Compare with similar items
EdgeStar KC2000SSTWIN Full Size Stainless Steel Dual Tap Kegerator & Draft Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel
EdgeStar KC3000SS Full Size Kegerator with Digital Display - Black and Stainless Steel
EdgeStar KC1000SS Craft Brew Kegerator for 1/6 Barrel and Cornelius Kegs
EdgeStar BR2001BL Ultra Low Temp Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion
Keggermeister KM2800BK Kegerator Full-Size Single-Tap Beer Refrigerator and Dispenser, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CompactAppliance||CompactAppliance||CompactAppliance||CompactAppliance||CompactAppliance||Factory Authorized Outlet|
|Color||Black||Silver||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black||Black|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Side note: don't forget the plastic washer attached to the co2 tank that goes on the line running from the tank to the coupler. I thought I lost it or I didn't get a 2nd washer so I went to home depot to buy one only to find the one on the tank while messing with the regulator.
I digress, NO PROBLEM with cooling on this one! I placed a glass of water with a meat thermometer inside the first night and discovered the next morning that it had half frozen with a reading of 30°F!
The hardware that came with mine is ok. The faucet is average quality with a spring loaded return. The sankey coupler is good quality and the co2 regulator is probably a MicroMatic brand which is good. It’s useful to have another co2 cylinder as a spare too. Overall this is an excellent beginner setup.
The first thing I did was toss the cheap plastic drip tray and replaced it with a nice looking stainless steel one I’ve had. I also swapped out the faucee with a heavy duty, high quality stainless steel one I bought years ago from MicroMatic. This was important to me since I like the higher quality feel and all stainless steel construction.
The only other thing I upgraded us my dual gauge co2 regulator from MicroMatic I used on my previous setup. I plan on keeping the regulator that came as a spare.
Overall I can’t believe how cold this thing gets and it surprised me at how much smaller it appears compared to my older kegerator. It is about 1” more narrow than my old one. I think maybe this is by design since the interior has less cubic inches which means less dead space for the compressor to cool. Also the cooling plate is way bigger than my previous kegerator.
This is a great value and I would buy it again and recommend to all my friends.
Most recent customer reviews
As a note of precaution to those first putting it together, make sure you get the gaskets meshed up properly with the fittings.Read more