|Item Weight||81.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25.69 x 20.19 x 35.06 inches|
|Item model number||KC2000|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Installation Method||Free Standing|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts|
EdgeStar KC2000 Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Holds US Standard 1/4 and 1/2 Kegs. Does NOT support use of Coors, Miller, rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40's; Easy conversion to a refrigerator; 5 lbs CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Dimensions: 50-7/16" H (includes tap & casters) x 20-3/16" W x 20-1/16" D (Depth w/ external tank mounted: 30-1/2") (Height w/out tap and casters: 33-1/8"), Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- For freestanding use only, Casters included for easy mobility, Drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messes
- For a stainless steel version please see model# KC2000SSA, for a dual tap see KC2000TWIN, and dual tap stainless KC2000SSTWIN
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EdgeStar KC2000 Ultra Low Temp Full Size Kegerator & Keg Beer Cooler - A Part of the EdgeStar KC2000 Family
Set up a home or commercial brewing system to serve cold draft beer using the EdgeStar Ultra Low Temperature Full Size Kegerator & Keg Beer Cooler (KC2000). EdgeStar full size kegerators are capable of reaching temperatures in the low 30s, making them the coldest of any kegerators on the market. Ideal for seasoned beer enthusiasts looking for a reliable kegerator before spending a fortune on a commercial unit, or people who are just starting out. The EdgeStar full size kegerator is an excellent value, combining a designed-to-fit refrigerator with commercial-grade, NSF-approved beer and air lines.
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40's
- Included casters for easy mobility
- Protective metal floor plate for added durability
- Two piece drip tray
- 1/2 barrel keg size allowed: 16 1/8"
- Reversible door
- Chrome safety rail
- Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Power: 105 W/1.5 A
- Weight: 81.6 lbs
- Internal Dimensions: 28" H x 16 3/4" W x 15 1/2" D
- External Dimensions (w/ draft tower): 48 1/2" H x 20 1/10" W x 24 13/16" D
Beer Components Included
1 Stainless Steel Column Draft Tower
2 Chrome Plated Brass Faucet
3 Domestic “D” System Sankey Coupler
4 Single Gauge Regulator
5 5 ft. of 3/16 in. I.D. NSF Approved Beer Line
6 5 ft. of 5/16 in. I.D. Vinyl Air Line
7 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 tank (Empty)
8 Drip Tray
9 Spanner Faucet Wrench
10 Black Tap Handle
- (1) Full Size Keg, 1/2 Barrel (124 pints)
- (1) Pony Keg, 1/4 Barrel (62 pints)
- (1) Slim-Pony Keg, 1/4 Barrel (62 pints)
- Up to (2) Sixth Barrel kegs, (42 pints each)
- Up to (2) Cornelius Homebrew kegs, (40 pints each)
Able to maintain ultra low temperatures, the thermostat on the Edgestar KC2000 can reach into the low 30's.
4 in. less in width than a standard full size kegerator while still being large enough to hold a full size keg.
The external tank mount allows you to install the gas tank on the back of the unit giving you more interior space.
Compare with similar items
Kegco K309SS-1 Keg Dispenser
Kegco MDK-309SS-01 Keg Dispenser
Kegco K309SS-124" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Stainless Steel Digital Kegerator
KUPPET Beer Kegerator - Full Size Stainless Steel Kegerator, Draft Beer Dispenser - Keg Beer Cooler, Compressor Cooling CO2 Regulator Casters, Dual Tap, 6.0 Cu.ft. (Black)
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MecorDirect|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Side note: don't forget the plastic washer attached to the co2 tank that goes on the line running from the tank to the coupler. I thought I lost it or I didn't get a 2nd washer so I went to home depot to buy one only to find the one on the tank while messing with the regulator.
2. There are TWO types of taps: Foreign or Domestic. If you get a foreign beer, like Heineken, you will need to buy a tap for foreign (Imported beer). This unit comes with a DOMESTIC tap. Order a "European Keg Coupler" if you want to enjoy import brands.
3. Make sure you watch the pressure. This is not set it and forget it. You will have to check, after initial setup, on the keg every couple of hours to tweak the pressure just right. Fortunately, if you bring a glass, that's not such a bad chore. But don't plan on driving anywhere that day.
This is by far a great bucket list item for a guy if they don't already have one. It's so much fun, the beer tastes so much better and... no more embarrassing beer bottles filling the recycling bin on the curb! Great purchase. Definitely a "why didn't I do this 10 years ago?" type of thing.
I emailed the sellers and they told me to contact the manufacturer and tell them what the problem is. So today I went and purchased a new regulator and filled a second co2 tank and problem solved . After $50. Of co2 and a new $75. Regulator the Beer is flowing.
Bottom line here is don’t waste your money on this kegerator. Go to the local Beer brewing supplies store and buy one there. They stand be there product.
Bought it with Prime and it came in 2 days. Packaging was fine. No dents. One of the removable shelves was bent but was not a concern because we plan on using 1/2 barrel kegs mostly so both shelves would need to be removed anyway.
Did not give it 5 stars because of the directions! They are not clear! I would recommend watching as many YouTube videos you can about the assembly. Some parts are not as described as others have reviewed on here like the color of the CO2 tubing. Had an issue when we tapped the first keg, had the wrong washer for the beer line to coupler connection. Also, Do not remove the duck bill from the CO2 line input! After we figured those out we had no issues. No problems with exchanging the CO2 tank at a local welding supply shop.
Overall, the kegerator has been great! We are on our 2nd 1/2 barrel keg of Miller Lite. Friends enjoy coming over to use it. Biggest concern when purchasing was if it would fit MillerCoors 1/2 barrel kegs. Ask your distributor if their MillerCoors kegs are standard 1/2 barrel and not the oversized rubberized ones. We have not had an issue yet. Would highly recommend this product for a first time kegerator users!